Transcend TS16GJF350 JetFlash 350 USB Flash Drive - 16GB, USB 2.0, Plug and Play

BY TRANSCEND

Transcend JetFlash 350 USB Flash Drive With the Transcend JetFlash 350 USB Flash Drive, you can be ready to copy any type of files, no matter wherever you are. It has a storage capacity of 16GB, with which you can save lots of documents, videos, and music. You can transfer data within the peripheral devices using its USB 2.0 interface. Compact in size, it can be carried everywhere with ease. Purchase the Transcend JetFlash 350 USB Flash Drive now! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jenay K.
This flash drive is great for school whether it be high school or college. I have had this one for several years and its still not full. It is affordable and easy to use. You can essentially put all your papers on this and have it on the go if you don't have a lab top or don't feel like taking your lap top with you.
Lillian L.
I've used many flash drives but I have to say this is a really good one. it always works and it is very easy to use. it is a great price and I have never had any problems with it . I definitely recommend it !
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Techie Expert Level 3
When I was in FBLA in high school, that's when I really started to use these A LOT! Since we had to keep up with projects and information, this was like our best friend! Put it on your school lanyard and you'd never lose it! You can put any and everything on their from word documents to videos! To me, it's crazy that technology has so much to offer! I also have a couple of these at home to keep my computer and laptop backed up just incase something happens and I lose everything! It's always good to have something that has your back! Very worth the money especially if you hate losing hard work!
Kait C.
I have two of these. One is for school and one is for my photos and videos. I like this USB flash drive because it's a good size. Normally I tend to misplace or lose my USB because it's small but this one is easy to spot.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
I always have one of these in my purse! I never save anything on my computer because I have had too many issues. These things are life savers!
Emily S.
Elmsford, NY
Even though flash drives aren't a common purchase nowadays. It's still handy to have because you can't always revolve around the "cloud."
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
This was a great usb because or the storage space it has. It was a gift and i have used all the space but its still a good product.
Jahra B.
Wichita, KS
Really convenient, always a great thing to carry around. Never having to carry so much stuff makes life whole lot easier.
Alyssa S.
Lakewood, CA
I have bought this product and have not seen any negative things about it nor has it caused me any problems, i love it!
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
I love being able to carry my files with me instead of packing up my laptop every time to do work or work on projects.