BY TRANSCEND

Transcend SDHC UHS-I 300x 32GB Memory Card Experience the improved performance of your digital camera and camcorder with the Transcend SDHC UHS-I 300x 32GB Memory Card. It offers high speed data transmission of up to 45MB/s, making it ideal for smooth full HD video recording and high-speed consecutive shooting. It can also be used with a variety of UHS-I compatible devices. The support of up to 10,000 insertion/removal cycles, make it highly durable. Its 32GB of high storage capacity allows you to save large number of photos, videos and music. The exclusive RecoveRx photo recovery software allows you to search deeper for the traces of the lost images and recover it with user friendly steps. Its mechanical write protection switch protects your favorite image and videos from being overwritten while the built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) detects and correct any transfer errors. Order Transcend SDHC UHS-I 300x 32GB Memory Card now! What It Is And Why You Need It: 32GB Storage capacity; allows you to save large number of photos, videos, music and data files 300x Speed; let you transfer data at a blazing fast speed of up to 45MB/s SDHC UHS-I Memory Card; easily fit with most of the compatible cameras and multimedia devices. RecoveRx photo recovery software; allows you to search and recover the lost images with user friendly steps see more...

Sabrina F.
Holds SO many pictures, easy, lightweight but I have broken one before and lost the pictures so don't push it into devices TOO hard :/
Maggie C.
Naperville, IL
I think there are more affordable options, but it is very impressive as to the amount they hold and how convenient they are!
brittany  t.
Pittston, PA
This memory card is excellent. holds so many pictures. I mean thousands and thousands of pictures! Love this!