Transcend microSDHC10 + P3 Card Reader - Flash memory card - 8 GB - Class 10 - microSDHC

BY TRANSCEND #3 in Card Readers

Transcend 8GB microSDHC with P3 Card Reader Enhance the storage capacity for your portable multimedia devices with the Transcend 8GB microSDHC with P3 Card Reader. It provides 8GB additional storage space for your mobile phone, digital cameras, audio players, handheld GPS devices, and other gadgets. Plus, it transfers data at speed class 10. The built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) detects and correct any transfer errors while the RecoveRx, the photo recovery software, helps you to recover the lost images. It is also certified by JIS IPX7 standards for its weather resistant feature. So being water proof, temperature proof, static proof, X-ray proof and shock proof, it can be used in a variety of environmental conditions. The included P3 card reader with USB 2.0 interface enables you to share the content with almost all types of system and media players Order the Transcend 8GB microSDHC with P3 Card Reader today! What It Is And Why You Need It: microSDHC card; compatible with a variety of multimedia devices gives high storage in limited space Class 10 speed; enables faster data transmission 8GB storage capacity; provides ample of room to store your photos, videos and other important data files Shockproof, waterproof, static proof, X-ray proof, temperature proof; make it versatile and can be used in different environmental condition P3 card reader with USB 2.0 interface; provides easy compatibility with almost all types of systems and media players see more...

Taha H.
Taha H.
Dear TRANSCEND,
I have a channel on Youtube, I have more than 4000 subscribers.
I will review your product on my Youtube Channel.
I feel it would be a great fit for my subscribers of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a sample of this product.

Morocco
hichem m.
hichem m.
oran hai d'haia bloc 11 numero 42
My name is Motrani Hichem and I have a channel on Youtube with a normal   number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of viewsI can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for feeMy goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote productsThank you
Abdelaziz G.
Abdelaziz G.
DJelfa blok 22 port 64
Techie Expert
it is good product i wish if you send it to me i will give me opinion about it and i will share it with my friends
i will recommand it to my friends
and i will take a review on istagram and facebook and twitter
it is good product 8Gb is really nice

i wish if i got it
khalid b.
khalid b.
marsa ben mhidi
Techie Expert
Hi  I want to get your product for trial, review and publish in my sites and Facebook, and you get my own channel and my channel on YouTube