Transcend microSDHC with P3 Card Reader - 32GB, USB 2.0, Compact, Ultra Fast, Class 10, ECC, 10000 Insertion/Removal Cy

BY TRANSCEND #9 in Card Readers

Transcend 32GB microSDHC with P3 Card Reader Enhance the storage capacity for your portable multimedia devices with the Transcend 32GB microSDHC with P3 Card Reader. It provides 32GB additional storage space for your mobile phone, digital cameras, audio players, handheld GPS devices, and other gadgets. Plus, it transfers data at speed class 10. The built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) detects and correct any transfer errors while the RecoveRx, the photo recovery software, helps you to recover the lost images. It is also certified by JIS IPX7 standards for its weather resistant feature. So being water proof, temperature proof, static proof, X-ray proof and shock proof, it can be used in a variety of environmental conditions. The included P3 card reader with USB 2.0 interface enables you to share the content with almost all types of system and media players Order the Transcend 32GB microSDHC with P3 Card Reader today! What It Is And Why You Need It: microSDHC card; compatible with a variety of multimedia devices gives high storage in limited space Class 10 speed; enables faster data transmission 32GB storage capacity; provides ample of room to store large number of photos, videos and other important data files Shockproof, waterproof, static proof, X-ray proof, temperature proof; make it versatile and can be used in different environmental condition P3 card reader with USB 2.0 interface; provides easy compatibility with almost all types of systems and media players see more...

Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Winnetka, IL
These are great for photo storage or moving things from one computer to another easily and in large amounts
Joelle W.
Joelle W.
I just used this today to put my phone contents on my new laptop and it worked perfect! !
Charles T.
It works perfect, I was quickly able to see all my phone contents on my laptop. I would recommend this product and brand all the time.
Jessica  K.
Jessica K.
Haverstraw , NY
I am a photographer on the go. I love using things like this to not have to carry around my camera to upload my work. I also like it bc it fits great in smart phones for a high quality upload to socail media sites. Totally recommend this.
Charles T.
It works perfect, I was quickly able to see all my phone contents on my laptop.