Transcend microSDHC Class 10 UHS-I 600x - 32GB, MLC Flash-based Performance, Supports Ultra High Speed, Built-In Error C

BY TRANSCEND

Transcend 32GB microSDHC Flash Memory Card The Transcend 32GB microSDHC Flash Memory Card enhances your smartphone and tablet user experience. It features the Ultra High Speed Class 1 specification which helps it deliver excellent results when running memory-intensive apps as well as smooth Full HD video recording and playback. Equipped with MLC NAND Flash memory, it provides superior reliability during data transmission and a built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) detects and corrects transfer errors. With superior read/write speeds and large storage space, it is a smart choice of upgrade for your modern digital devices. Hurry! Buy your Transcend 32GB microSDHC Flash Memory Card now! What It Is And Why You Need It: Features Ultra High Speed Class 1 specification (U1); runs memory-intensive apps & full HD video recording smoothly Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC); helps to detect and correct transfer errors MLC NAND Flash memory; provides reliable data transmission Shock Proof; provides shock, vibration, bending and twisting resistance see more...

Marvelis T.
My husband uses this micro chip in his android phone and he loves it but keeps his phone filled with memory so we don't have to worry when taking pictures and videos on his phone that we will run out of space. We have never had any issues with this SD card.
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
This is great! I usually pick one up for my tablet or phone for extra memory. I like to store pictures and music then transfer them to my desktop. Easy to use and pretty affordable. Recommend for anyone that wants more storage in their galaxy phones.
Patti H.
Rome, NY
Transcend makes great microsdhc cards! They are great for cell phones that still use them and can even be used in cameras with the adapter! It's crazy to think how 32GB of stuff can fit into one tiny little disc. Super fast, and reliable. Cannot go wrong with this product. Especially since he upgrade.
Nikki A.
If you're one everywhere taking pictures this is perfect for you. It'll hold thousands of pictures and at great quality to. Nice to have the port to use in a laptop or any other device as well. Could even use in a smart tv.
Liz C.
This is a great card. It holds a lot of pictures and I have has zero issues with transferring from the camera to my laptop. And I have to say it does transfer faster than my old card if that is really a concern.
MaTheresa C.
My husband bought this for me a month ago and to back up all my pictures, videos and everything that i have in my camera. This product is affordable and easy to use. I will definitely recommend this product.
Elide M.
Long Beach, CA
Very useful i have this for my android tablet. So useful for me i can put this on my printer and print pics. It is effective very affordable depending on how much gb you want.
Gina M.
Transcend is a well known company and I've never had any issues with their products. I have plenty of memory cards from them. If you take care of them properly you won't have any issues either!
Dominique R.
I absolutely love this SD card. It's very easy to use. If I can give it more than 5 stars I would! I would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone :) Go get it......like now, with no hesitation!
Amburr A.
These are great memory cards I have them in my iPad my camera on my phone my laptop and I have extras just laying around definitely check this out
Trish S.
Cowen , wv
Techie Expert Level 2
Is this a good memory card
Kristen M.
What is your experience with this product?
Danielle H.
Who has this card and recommends it