BY TRANSCEND #13 in Storage Media & Cards

Transcend information 16gb sdhc class10 uhs-i,300x16gb sdhc class10 uhs-i,300x Manufacturer: Transcend Information UPC: 760557825005 SKU: SY3454648 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sayra R.
I've used many of these Sd cards in the past. They seem great, fast reliable and durable. Not fast enough to run an OS or quickly transfer large files as movies or libraries but for someone who takes photos as a hobby or just a place to store doc, this is fine.
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I use this brand memory card with my Canon ELPHs. One I've had for eight years, and it's never failed or gone wonky. I keep photos of the items I make to post on my Etsy site on one card, another I use for travel photos, another is strictly for kids' pictures. It's a way for me to keep organized. And I don't like downloading everything to my PC without backup! This card holds tons of images!
Tamica M.
Olive Branch, MS
It's good for storing pictures not so much for videos I love the card don't get me wrong because the picture storage is amazing but if you're someone like me who shoots footage all day I recommend getting the 32 or 64gb storage card just for that reason. But if you're only capturing pictures this card is perfect for that.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Perfect for your camera! It's a very reliable brand and just slides right into my computer. Holds a ton of photos so you don't have to delete every time. It's affordable and you can usually find it on sale, but it's worth the price to not have anything wonky happen to your photos. I would recommend this brand!
Jaime C.
Transcend is very reliable camera SD card! Shooting wedding and senior photos can be stressful but transcend lifts a little bit of that stress knowing your photos are safe and secure I have multiple sizes of these SD cards!
Stephanie S.
Perfect size for my makeup photos, stores hundreds of pictures and has not failed me yet!

Thankfully storage is not as expensive as it once was, so I have quite a few of these lying around!
Malleydis L.
Greenville, SC
Techie Expert Level 2
Me gusta mucho, ha tenido un excelente rendimiento en mi cámara, generalmente tengo sólo fotos, hasta ahora no he guardado vídeos pero supongo también funcionará muy bien. La recomiendo
Matt M.
Long Branch, NJ
I've been using Transcend for years with my digital camera. Recently, I purchased a higher quality camera and the memory card works better than ever. 16 GB is plenty of space for thousands upon thousands of pictures.
wendy s.
When I need a memory card ..this is the brand i use. Easy to find in any store and inexpensive! its already formatted -but if you need to format its easy todo so.
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
been using this in my nikon dslr for a few years now. often can get them on sale on amazon a few times a year. never had a problem and stores lots of pictures.
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
What do you use this for?