Transcend 64GB SecureDigital SDXC UHS-3 R95/W85 MB/S Memory Card with 3.0 Card Reader + Card Case

BY TRANSCEND #1 in Card Readers

Kit Includes 3 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Transcend 64GB SecureDigital SDXC UHS-3 R95/W85 MB/S Memory Card 2) Transcend USB 3.0 SD + MicroSD Card Reader (SDHC/SDXC/UHS-1/UHS-3) (Black) 3) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case Transcend 64GB SecureDigital SDXC UHS-3 R95/W85 MB/S Memory Card Shoot and store more pictures at blazing-fast Class 10 speed! More memory means more pictures, and youll be able to store hundreds of high-quality photos and videos with this ultra-fast 64GB SecureDigital SDXC UHS-3 R95/W85 MB/S memory card. SDXC features high data transfer speeds, allowing you to capture images and video faster than with a standard SD card. With the efficient new exFAT file system, these memory cards are the ideal complement to todays high-end SDXC-compatible HD-SLR cameras and HD camcorders. In order to support the demanding performance and storage space needed to capture smooth Full HD, 3D, and 4K videos, it offers maximum speeds of 95MB/s read and 85MB/s write. Significantly reduce the time it takes to transfer videos to your computer with the incredibly fast read and write speeds. It supports Ultra High Speed Class 3 specification (U3). Fully compatible with the SD 4.20 standard and backwards compatible with the SD 3.0 standard. Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors. Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM). Easy to use, plug-and-play operation. Supports auto-standby, power-off and sleep modes. Mechanical write-protection switch. Approximate Storage Capacity (64GB): see more...

Efren L.
Duarte
This the is great for people that love to take pictures like me. I have a canon camera as well as a GoPro and having this with me is so helpful the space and storage it has is great. And definitely recommend it to people that love taking pictures.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Techie Expert Level 1
Being a person that loves taking photos, shooting videos, and having music and what not on their phone i use this type of memory card all the time i hate to delete
Chris B.
Nothing better than these beasts! They hold so much and work with all of my camera! Very effective, I store many pictures and videos and take them everywhere! Always have one on me! I would recommend this from beginners to advanced and expert photographers!
Hue L.
Los Angeles , CA
Great micro SD card, no failures and I'm about 4 months in. I use this in my laptop and I need a reliable external storage. Read/write times are good too.
Maya S.
Techie Expert Level 3
It works great, and 64GB will have many images. I love taking pictures and I use this all the time. We never had any problems with him.
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
I love this product. I'm a photographer and this really comes in handy. Protects my sd cards and keeps them organized so I don't lose them.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
This value set is worth the buy I bought this and works real well at keeping ur photos and music highly recommend this to anyone
Rachelle H.
Works great, and 64GB will hold a lot of images. I am a photographer and use this all the time. Never had any issues with it.
Sophia M.
Hattiesburg, MS
Techie Expert Level 1
I love photography and this is amazing. I mean 64gb is so so much. I am happy I splurged and bought this. Amazing
Jessica L.
Brodhead, KY
This memory card works wonderful and really makes a difference! You can store so many more photos etc. using it!
This is a wonderful product and I would like to work on it to review my channel
This is a wonderful product and I would like to work on it to review my channel
Jovana M.
Techie Expert Level 1
How are thay?What qualty?
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Is this compatible with the GoPro hero 5? It can only read certain cards?!
Karen S.
Minha vida com esse produto tá feita eu amooo