Transcend 32GB SecureDigital SDHC UHS-3 R95/W85 MB/S Memory Card with 3.0 Card Reader + Card Case

BY TRANSCEND #2 in Card Readers

Kit Includes 3 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Transcend 32GB SecureDigital SDHC UHS-3 R95/W85 MB/S Memory Card 2) Transcend USB 3.0 SD + MicroSD Card Reader (SDHC/SDXC/UHS-1/UHS-3) (Black) 3) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case Transcend 32GB SecureDigital SDHC UHS-3 R95/W85 MB/S Memory Card Shoot and store more pictures at blazing-fast Class 10 speed! More memory means more pictures, and youll be able to store hundreds of high-quality photos and videos with this ultra-fast 32GB SecureDigital SDHC UHS-3 R95/W85 MB/S memory card. SDHC features high data transfer speeds, allowing you to capture images and video faster than with a standard SD card. With the efficient new exFAT file system, these memory cards are the ideal complement to todays high-end SDHC-compatible HD-SLR cameras and HD camcorders. In order to support the demanding performance and storage space needed to capture smooth Full HD, 3D, and 4K videos, it offers maximum speeds of 95MB/s read and 85MB/s write. Significantly reduce the time it takes to transfer videos to your computer with the incredibly fast read and write speeds. It supports Ultra High Speed Class 3 specification (U3). Fully compatible with the SD 4.20 standard and backwards compatible with the SD 3.0 standard. Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors. Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM). Easy to use, plug-and-play operation. Supports auto-standby, power-off and sleep modes. Mechanical write-protection switch. Approximate Storage Capacity (32GB): see more...

• Does his memory card have a lot of storage?2 Answers
Věľ Ģ.
meknes
hello, i'm nouamane ,I like this card of this company ,if you allow me to review this product ,I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my video for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news
Yolanda S.
Waco
Techie Expert Level 2
MY COUSION RECOMMEND THAT I GET A FLASH DRIVE SO I COULD SAVE MY MEMORY IT'S THE FIRST TIME I HEARD ABOUT IT AND I'M SO HAPPY SHE RECOMMEND IT TO ME THANKS TO MY COUSION
Brenna S.
32 GB is great! I love taking photos, I take a whole lot of them! Its always great to have for a night out with friends, birthday parties, Christmas, or vacation. It also has the card case which is great for vacation if you need more than one card!
Chrissy A.
Techie Expert Level 1
Needed storage at the time and works great but soon will upgrade to 64GB. I have way to many pics to save do to being a hairstylist and would like to upload videoes on my YouTube channel more often.
Abigail M.
Techie Expert Level 1
Does its job well i have a bunch of brands of SD cards i use for filming my videos this one is just as good as all my others. I have not noticed anything better or worse between any SD cards
david p.
Minneapolis, MN
Definitely a must with my phone and obsession with saving memes😂 I am able to transfer things from my phone to my computer easily!
Oriana M.
Súper práctico este pack con lo requerido para poder trabajar en tu casa o trabajo con la comodidad de la información
Tara J.
Plantation, FL
I have always found transcend to be be super reliable and I would very very highly recommend this kit to anyone
Kiondra B.
N Little Rock, AR
Techie Expert Level 2
Sd cards are very convenient to use. You'll most likely need it for a camera to store photos on
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
Or uses for my digital camera and it definitely does a job no complaints for me
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Does his memory card have a lot of storage?