BY TRANSCEND #7 in Card Readers

Transcend 16GB microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card with Reader Shoot and store more pictures at blazing-fast Class 10 speed! More memory means more pictures, and youll be able to store hundreds of high-quality photos and videos with this super-fast 16GB Class 10 microSDHC memory card and included USB 2.0 Card Reader. SDHC features high data transfer speeds, allowing you to capture images and video faster than with a standard SD card. Now you can shoot more, store more, and take full advantage of your cameras maximum image quality and resolution settings. Approximate Storage Capacity (16GB): see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kaiys A.
Kaiys A.
Dear TRANSCEND,
I have a channel on Youtube, I have more than 4000 subscribers.
I will review your product on my Youtube Channel.
I feel it would be a great fit for my subscribers of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a sample of this product.
Taha H.
Taha H.
Dear TRANSCEND,
I have a channel on Youtube, I have more than 4000 subscribers.
I will review your product on my Youtube Channel.

Morocco