Transat Brighton - Gris

by Ingenuity

Bonita camiseta de manga larga y escote redondeado con favorecedor estampado motivo leopardo delante. Una camiseta ideal para combinar con cualquier estilo, falda o pantalón. Camiseta de niña confeccionada en agradable tejido 100% algodón.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Transat Brighton - Gris!
Theary K.
Richmond, CA
I got this bouncer as a gift from my sister n law for my baby shower. Love the natural color and everything else about it. I figure out its from Target. That's great I love stuff from Target. It's affordable and I definitely would recommend it.
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
This is a baby must have! This has probably been used more than anything else we have received. When our baby was very little, he loved the soothing bouncing motion. Now he likes to sit and bounce, listen to the music, and grabs at the toys. We took this outside many times during the summer and take it everywhere we go to visit so that we have somewhere safe to place our baby if sleepy or cranky. The safety belt is large and soft so it keeps baby from squirming out, but is comfortable. The pillow insert comes out easily for washing, as it will get covered in spit up and drool! I highly recommend this product.
Alexis B.
Hayward, CA
convenient for the times your little one wants to be rocked but you need to put them down. comes with two speeds and array of soothing sounds. Also comes with a removable pad for added comfort and seat belt so your little can't slide off. More expensive then some of the other bouncers but in my opinion its worth it.
Esthela C.
Salem, OR
Transat Brighton - Gris uploaded by Esthela C.
This bouncer is really cute and seemed very comfortable for my son. The bouncing it does automatically isn't that good, but my son liked to be in it when I bounced him :)the music is nice though.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
We love this bouncer! She slept in it for her first month of life because she refused to sleep anywhere else. She has used it up until now, 6 months, because she now will try to wiggle her way out and gets frustrated when she is strapped in. But it is still very roomy for her. Some days she would just want to sit and relax in it and not bounce. We used it a lot at first and would go through batteries, i think we maybe changed them once a month. But it is super soft and the music/sound effects are soothing. I would recommend this to any first time mom!
Toi H.
This bouncer was okay. Very easy to set up. Pretty easy to carry around. My only problem was with the automatic bouncing part. It knocks REALLY loud and it doesn't bounce much. The movement is very slight. My baby would only stay in it for about 10 minutes at the most.
Lulu J.
Tyler, TX
This was a gift from our newborn's godmother and since birth, this is the favorite place to be plus it helps me when I am cleaning the house I just move the bouncer from room to room and my baby sees me but also has a blast in the bouncer looking at lights and listening to music while the bouncer vibrates.
Katherine O.
Maspeth, NY
Purchased at: Target
This bouncer was a lifesaver. My son was comfy in this for about 6 months! I splurged on one of the more high tech bouncers as well and he preferred this one. The automatic bounce is a great feature-highly recommend.
Hallie W.
Pea Ridge
It was a great bouncer.  I found to not use it much after she was a couple months old.  But it was great in the infant stages.  I wish it could have bounced on its own though.
Miranda V.
Huntington , WV
2,867 reviews
This is a great bouncer! My infant loved this! It is super soft and the material is very fluffy and really helped her get some sleep. It was cheap too. Definitely would recommend

Looking for your answer?