BY TRANQUILITY

"Supersoft, Cloth-Like, Disposable Wipes Are Pre-Moistened With Aloe, Hypoallergenic And Alcohol-Free For Multipurpose Use. Large Size (9""X 13"") Allows For Quicker Clean Up. Easy Open Flip-Lid (50 Pack Only) Reseals To Keep Wipes Moist. Latex-Free." see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
I use these wipes taking care of my grandma when she went through surgery. Really does the work and it didn't hurt her because it did felt soft.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
I had to use these after going through bowel surgery. they work really well and Iiked them. They were very soothing.
chelsea j.
BUFFALO, NY
Very great product. Soft and leaves you feeling clean. Would definitely recommend . Love
Ivette M.
Providence
Super soft very nice to used any time when you go out or in the hose for easy clean up.
Megan C.
Southington, CT
Biy these all the time to take my make up off works vey good and takes off all my oil
Marla G.
I keep these in my bAg and use it to wipe off a strenuous work out at the gym z
Shay W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Super soft. I love these! , they clean well and do not miss a spot. They even are good on your face or skin for a quick refresher.
Lily M.
Conyers, GA
I love this wipes they smell very good and it helps me to take my make up off very helpful
Carmen C.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Great wipes with a great smell.
Mila L.
Very soft and It doesn't irritate your skin,and they take the makeup really good and they have really soft smell
Rhesa P.
Grenada
Has anyone tried this out??