Tranquil Escape Hydrating Body Spritz 4 oz

by lemongrass spa products

Tranquil Escape Hydrating Body Spritz Hydrating body spritz enhanced with aloe to quinch dry skin. Seaside inspired and handcrafted all natural organic plant extracts that will transport your senses to the water's edge. Ingredients:aloe vera, sunflower oill, natural plant extract, certified organic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tranquil Escape Hydrating Body Spritz 4 oz!
Berea, KY
I love the Lemongrass Spa Body Sprays. You can use for a great freshen up throughout the day without heavy perfume residue, or as a set angler for difficult hair!
Absolutely LOVE this scent. It’s by far my favorite for a clean summer scent. I love the hydrating body spray to use at the beach instead of tanning lotion. It’s very hydrating.
Puyallup, WA
Purchased at: Online
Great neutral scent - not floral or fruity. Great for the gym bag for me and the hubs!
Waterville , ME
Love the seaside scent of this Body Spritz. I’ve used it so much, it’s almost empty. I love spritzing before bedtime so I can go to bed so fresh smelling and soft.
Manassas Park, VA
This I use to put over my makeup on sunny hott days to keep my skin hydrated and you can totally tell it’s working ! It leaves your skin cool and glowy!
Rochester, NY
This has a very fresh, clean scent. Not only is is great for moisture- and to smell nice- it works really well to use as a light spritz to reduce those flyaways you might get.
Palestine
The smell isnt great but it does feel good. It definitely makes the skin feel alive and moisturized. I'd still use it if it's all I had.
Lawtons, NY
I love the way this body spray smells. It doesn't have that heavy perfume smell. It is very refreshing to wear.

Looking for your answer?