Tramontina Porcelain Enamel Non-Stick 12

Tramontina Porcelain Enamel Non-Stick 12" Fry Pan

BY TRAMONTINA

Tramontina's gourmet porcelain enamel fry pans with ivory white, easy release coating are excellent for everyday frying, sauteing vegetables or searing meat. They are oven-safe up to 350 f (176 c) and compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktops. see more...

Tramontina Porcelain Enamel Non-Stick 12
Tramontina Porcelain Enamel Non-Stick 12" Fry Pan
Shannon J.
Chattanooga, TN
I got these in orange as a set which included a spatula and spoons. Well they cooked beautifully and nothing stuck in these pans, however, the cooking utensils that they included damaged the pots and pans! They were severely scratched after a few times of cooking, and we babied them. I was very disappointed as I had spent a hundred bucks on these, wish I had not!
Jessica C.
Hesperia , CA
OMG, I bought this as a set and within a week, my pans were all damaged. Even after putting butter or oil, my pans still got burned and It got so bad to the point that I couldn't even wash it right. I have to use one of those scratchy cleaner ball things o.0 ... so now all of my pans are scraped up and have some black spots.
Maryana T.
Blackwood, NJ
I just bought a set of these a week ago and so far they are great. After reading the reviews I will be careful to use soft sponge to wash them and wooden utensils.
Rixzy R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is amazing on the first few tries, but the non-stick doesn't last. The food begins to stick on the pan, even more than it would on a regular one. I wouldn't recommend it.