Add a Photo

By TRAMONTINA
Tramontina's gourmet 18/10 stainless steel stock pots are constructed with a magnetic tri-ply base - providing induction compatibility, and are excellent for creating stocks and sauces, or for cooking larger quantities of vegetables, pasta or seafood. They are oven-safe up to 500 f (260 c) without the glass lid and up to 350 f with the lid and compatible with induction, gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktops. Cast stainless steel handles - riveted lifetime warranty
Letitia B.
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL

I have this same pot!! Big, sturdy and it allows you to cook a large portion at one time. Great for soups, stews and definitely at holiday time with many guests to cook for, this pot breaks down the need for multiple pots of the same dish being cooked
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Chillicothe, MO

We use ours to make big pots of chili and soups. We make enough so he can take it to work with him for the guys he works with. I would recommend this to everyone that loves making soups and stews!
Frank R.
Frank R.

Love this thing. Have a few of them for making soups and boiling potatos. also love these for making chilli. These pots are easy to clean as long as you don't let stuff burn for 10 minutes.
Kacy S.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN

I use this thing so much. I'm constantly making chili's, soup's, boiling potatoes, etc and this is my go to cooking pot. Easy to clean, and heats up fast.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Abilene, TX

Love this pot to make soups. I am hispanic so there is a variety of soups I enjoy making. This pot is big enough that I do not have to use any other pots.
Tanya V.
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI

Always have them ready for cold season , mom uses them a lot to make homage soups ! Perfect for a big family !
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Herndon, PA

Love this big pot for making large amounts of food in. Nice for soups or chili.
More L.
More L.
Gatineau, Quebec

This is a very useful pot. I use it to make soups for my family especially in winter. Certainly recommend it.

Join Now