Home & GardenCookware & BakewarePotsTramontina
Gourmet 3-pc Tri-Ply 6-qt Pasta Cooker

Tramontina Gourmet 3-pc. Tri-Ply 6-qt. Pasta Cooker

by Tramontina

This tri-ply stainless steel pasta cooker combines the best properties of stainless steel and aluminum. The aluminum core heats up quickly and evenly while the stainless steel layers add durability and versatility. 18/10 stainless steel tri-ply base construction is durable and highly resistant to stains and corrosion cast stainless steel handles are dual riveted for strength tempered glass lid lets you keep an eye on what's cooking without losing heat or moisture oven safe to 350ºF 3-piece set includes: 6-quart stock pot with tempered glass lid stainless steel locking strainer Stainless steel/aluminum with glass lid. Dishwasher safe; hand washing recommended. Imported.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tramontina Gourmet 3-pc. Tri-Ply 6-qt. Pasta Cooker!
Aaliyah Q.
Altlanta Ga
This is a well built pot. I love being able to not have to use another pan to drain. I wish I would of noticed the weight before I bought it. This will probably last my lifetime and the next person who gets it.
Angela G. W.
Purchased at: Walmart
So glad I bought this. It looks different from the picture now, but it is the best pasta pot ever. I can pour out the water and the strainer comes off.
Nöurhan A.
cairo, Egypt
1,027 reviews
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail [email protected]