Tramontina 7qt Cast Iron Dutch Oven Blue

Tramontina 5.5 quart cast iron dutch oven - red

QUEM AI GOSTARIA DE PASSUI ESSA PANELA DE FERRO FUNDIDO DA TRAMONTINA?
How to buy in middle east ?saudia
Start your review of Tramontina 7qt Cast Iron Dutch Oven Blue!
Christyn E.
Inman, SC
Tramontina 7qt Cast Iron Dutch Oven Blue uploaded by Christyn E.
I use this Dutch oven almost everyday. It is great for making homemade soups and pasta dishes. I received this 7qt one for Christmas as a gift. It's easy to clean, hasn't stained, and looks beautiful sitting displayed on my gas stove top. Highly recommend.
Samantha U.
Tramontina 7qt Cast Iron Dutch Oven Blue uploaded by Samantha U.
Tramontina 7qt Cast Iron Dutch Oven Blue uploaded by Samantha U.
My finance got this and the 5.5qt for my birthday. I have been wanting a Dutch oven for a long time, but never wanted to splurge. I slow cooked a whole chicken in and and there is no going back 😂. I absolutely adore them.
Christy D.
Tunkhannock, PA
I went back and forth on whether to purchase this or not. I wasn't sure if I would actually use it or not. Let me tell you, I use it for everything. I use it every week if not multiple times a week from cooking, to simmering, to baking. It is my absolute go to for soups and stews and baking sourdough bread in it is a must. The only downside is that I only have a two person household and I will literally make an Army's worth of food for us. Great product.
Shannon B.
Fenton, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is high quality! Super heavy lid and pot. Durable. Easy to clean, cooks food perfectly. Purchased for under 50.00 on Amazon. Make large portions for sharing. Great for potluck. My first use I made an Irish stew and it was fabulous!
Elyn B.
Columbia, SC
I purchased a Tramontina dutch oven less than 3 years ago and had some damage arise on the enamel. This might sound like a bad thing, however the company honored the warranty with no hassle! I simply sent them photos of the damage and had a brand new dutch oven in a few weeks.
nichole S.
Michigan City, IN
I bought this product for my mother for mothers day this year 2019. I think she's only used it a handful of times. But "WINTER IS COMING" (IN MY JOHN SNOW VOICE) which means MORE soup!! I think I only paid 20 bucks for it at Wal-Mart. Not a bad deal at all!!
Desirae M.
Lake City, FL
My absolute favorite. I love cast iron and hate how hard it is to wash and season. The enameled cast iron is perfect and cooks amazingly.
Monica D.
Love my Tramontina Dutch oven! Definitely a must have in the kitchen. Muilt uses, easy to clean, and well made.
Sanjuana G.
Hatch, NM
Me encantaría probar este tipo de sartén en mis comidas para mí es importante que mi comida se vea más delicioso cuando la colocas en un sartén que tenga una exelente vista y se vea más antojable como disen de la vista nace el amor❤️ así que por más sencillo sea tu día esto se verá realmente maravilloso y tener un buen lonche 😜
Twyla K.
Havre, MT
Received for Christmas, the cast iron scared me at first but I’ll tell you what, it’s FANTASTIC! I cook with a gas range, this heats evenly, and keeps contents hot for transport! I will definitely be purchasing more!