Tramontina 7 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven - Red

Tramontina 7 quart cast iron dutch oven - red

Can you put this in a dishwasher ?
Start your review of Tramontina 7 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven - Red!
Loredana L.
Livonia, MI
Tramontina 7 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven - Red uploaded by Loredana L.
Purchased at: Costco
I have wanted a Dutch oven for a looong time, but the price pushed me back many times, well I finally got my hands on one, actually a set, and it is worth every penny! Food cooks evenly and comes out tasting better! It’s all because it heats up evenly and holds the heat well. Start on the stove and finish in the oven, it is oven safe, lids as well. Oh, not to mention it looks very good on my stove when it’s out for cooking! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Amanda V.
Athens, GA
Tramontina 7 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven - Red uploaded by Amanda V.
This Dutch oven is wonderful! It keeps food warm and cooks stews, soups, and everything in between. This type is quite heavy so make sure to store it in the proper place. A great kitchen gadget to have when cooking big meals!
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Tramontina 7 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven - Red uploaded by Crissi G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this like ever other day. It is pretty much like a coated cast iron skillet that you can also use as a Dutch oven. I’ve even put it on the grill and it totally stands up to the heat and/or pressure every time. I would love to give it 5 stars except it weighs like 400lbs and sometimes won’t clean on the bottom as well as I would like. Ive tried everything aside from metal on metal to get certain stains off but it’s impossible. Otherwise, I love this pot!
LeeAnn  C.
Los Angeles, CA
Tramontina 7 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven - Red uploaded by LeeAnn  C.
In love with this Dutch oven. Got it on special at Costco. It’s durable, works well, easy to clean and just overall a great purchase. #worthit
Kimberly  D.
Staten Island, NY
Ok...so let me tell you this Dutch oven is amazing. The weight, the quality, even cooking. It has the little bumps in the lid to drip the condensation. It is a extremely well made vessel. But the most amazing thing is, is the price. It is a mere fraction of the cost of 2 of the biggest name brands of these type of pots. Imo it is every bit as good and I highly reccomend trying them.
Lavanya N.
Line Lxngtn, PA
This is a great Dutch oven but the paint is chipping 😞 but the food that I cook in this is really tasty I was able to make Indian style lentils without a pressure cooker and the taste is awesome. I hope the outside paint/ enamel wouldn’t chip.
Balldan S.
College Station, TX
Loving it so far, no discoloration or chips 🤞🏻heavy duty ease from stovetop to oven. Cleaning it is a breeze
Caitlin H.
Shakopee, MN
I have the Tramontina 7 quart and a smaller 5.5 quart Le Creuset Dutch oven. I literally can’t tell the difference! Just wish they came in a larger variety of colors!
Danielle  A.
Lexington, AL
1,124 reviews
Love this. It’s versatile. Can go from stove top to oven very strong and also non stick
Glenda  G.
Duncanville, TX
Si te encanta la cocina debes tener una de estas!! Es una maravilla para cocinar tus sopas, caldos, cacerolas etc,etc. Y si la quieres usar en tu horno la amarás más !! La carne en ella sale muy bien !!!Tramontina 7 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven - Red