Tramontina 5.5 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven - Blue

Tramontina 5.5 quart cast iron dutch oven - blue

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tramontina 5.5 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven - Blue!
Samantha F.
Pleasant Vly, MO
This is a staple that every kitchen needs. I know with the Advent of pressure cookers and air fryers a lot of people have found things like dutch ovens to be a bit obsolete. This is not true, it's always worthwhile to know how to make something like a tried and true pot roast in your oven. Dutch ovens are a fantastic cooking method for brazing and roasting, I definitely recommend this one.
Ramy  R.
Paterson, NJ
Súper buena para cocinar arroz 🍚 son muy cómoda y tienen una tremenda duradera súper chévere
Crystal F.
Florence, KY
I've only used my Dutch oven a few times and each time I've admired how beautiful it is! The color sold me in the first place. It's very heavy which goes hand in hand with it's durability, easy to clean, and again, just beautiful to look at!
Stephanie  K.
North Pole, AK
Not only is this beautiful but it is a must have in your kitchen. I love it, I use it in the drive to, the oven and even on my grill
Kiran P.
Glendale, CA
The best brand for everyday use. They are made of cast iron and are heavy, food comes out remarkable. When I am not cooking in it, I use it as a decorative stuff in my kitchen cabinet. These are affordable, but it's a one-time buy. You won't regret it, these are that good.
Amanda F.
Denver, CO
I looked at so many reviews before making a purchase. And this was an affordable option so I went for it and haven’t been disappointed.
Sara  C.
Haltom City, TX
This Dutch over gets the job done. I really wanted le creuset, but I am happy with this purchase. It’s super heavy and sturdy. Make sure you read up on how to season it prior to using it. I make lots of soups in this bad boy.
Janet O.
Conroe, TX
I recently bought this and it's great for the oven, I had tons of stuff I had on my list to cook on this 😋. Should of honestly got a bugger one
Giana P.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Such a great product! I love this thing I use it for almost every meal I make. It’s easy to get clean food does stick to it and I love the color of it!!
Aleks M.
I’ve had this for about 8 years. I’ve made countless meals for friends and family in it. It has held up very well over the years. I highly recommend it.

Looking for your answer?