BY TRAILS.COM #86 in Websites

Jessica C.
Youngsville, LA
This is the best I've seen in a website where it has all this information in one spot. It could still use more detailed information, less pop ups, and not require a membership for more features but its a start.
Brittany B.
Rock Island, IL
This site is somewhat interesting. It did aggravate me that as soon as I landed on trails.com I got a popup. Also, it says there are no trails in my area, which isn't true.
Ali P.
Mankato, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a very helpful app/webpage especially for people who love nature and hiking. It also is nice for beginners who are looking for some trails to get out and try!
Jami C.
Minneapolis, MN
Maybe there are more trails in other areas, but the site said there weren't any trails near me which is incorrect.
Christina S.
Hartly, DE
I love trails.com makes me happy about the adventures me and my husband will take in a couple of weeks.
emma s.
Newcastle
Good stuff however I meant tails.com it’s a uk site and the food is tailored specifically to your dog and everything about it