BY NONE

Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Any book by Ellen Hopkins will always be some of my favorite books of all time. All of her books are part of a series, and all of her books are told in a poem form, which I grew to love as a teenager. These books are for mature young adults, and have subject matter that may disturb some, but these were my favorite books and author as a teenager.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
This book is the sequal to her book Tricks. With sequals I am often scared if the book will be good or not, but this did not dissapoint. The book finishes the stories in a nice way. I love how she sheds lights on topics that are often risky for authors. She is a wonderful writer, such a fan!!!
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
I am a die heart Ellen Hopkins fan! this book is the sequal to her book tricks. I was so sad how the book ended on such a cliff hanger I was glad to hear to she was coming out with this book. I love it. Ellen's writing style is so unique and she has a lot of hidden messages. This book is amazing I highly recommend.
Tracey L.
Staten Island , NY
Great book I can’t even give a review without ruining it I’m the reader that if you don’t get me the first ten pages your tossed this one was immediate!!