Traditions by Nick Chavez Horsetail Root Lifting Spray uploaded by aesthetic_nurse_hana a.Traditions by Nick Chavez Horsetail Root Lifting Spray uploaded by Lisa F.

BY TRADITIONS BY NICK CHAVEZ

Traditions by Nick Chavez Horsetail Root Lifting Spray is a root lifting spray gel/hairspray that s perfect for creating extra lift and support at the root. For all hair types in need of volume, lift, and shine. This spray is formulated with horsetail extract to help lift and support at the root. Horsetail Root Lifting Spray. see more...

aesthetic_nurse_hana a.
San Mateo, CA
This product works very well as a root lifting or overall styling spray. It is non sticky, dries quickly and doesn’t leave your hair looking and feeling sticky. It smell good too. You have to be light handed with it though, because it is a string hold, if you overdo it - it may be crunchy in your hair.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I got this product in my beauty fix box. I have thin hair so I'm looking for volumizing products so I was happy to see the sample. Basically you spray the product onto your roots with damp hair and blow dry. The body and lift it have was amazing. I even sprayed Onto my dry hair and it still gave me volume. The only issue I have with it, is that it makes your hair coarse and kinda of stiff. I found it hard to run my fingers through my hair after.!however I think I maybe put a bit too much product. Next time I use it I will put less and hopefully that will solve the issue