Traditional Medicinals, Throat Coat Herbal Pastilles, 24-Count Boxes (Pack of 3)

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Kali K.
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
I brag the traditional medicinal teas to everyone when theyre sick. I use throat coat and cold care quite often . the troat coat is amazing it instantly takes away the itchy scratchy feeling in your throat in the first sip. It definitely works and i recommend everyone to have this brand of tea in your cabinet for sick days. They have alot of other varieties as well.
Beth W.
Beth W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have used this tea for the last 10 years, all the way back to my days as a voice major. If you're looking for relief from your worst sore throat with a comforting, great tast tea, this is it. I'm not a singer any more, but this is a staple for me and my family. Especially with winter coming, be sure to have a box of this around!
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
I love throat coat teas. They actually do work and herbal traditional medicinal is actually great at a good price.
20 E.
20 E.
Dublin, CA
Part of being beautiful is feeling beautiful. If you're sick that all goes out the window. I love being a fashionista but a part of that is keeping healthy. This tea really makes your throat feel better, and it will help you get through a hard time. There is nothing a cup of tea can't fix.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
Does this help with anything lol?
Suzette A.
Suzette A.
Anaheim, CA
Where do I purchase and is it affordable?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
No well does this work for sick kids? How is the flavor?