BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

PersonalityYour backyard sweetheart, pleasant and friendly. Herbal PowerGentle and mildly relaxing, relieves tension and relieves occasional indigestion*Reason to LoveLemon balm is just one of those amiable, easy-to-love plants. A member of the mint family, with broad leaves and a pleasing lemony scent, lemon balm has a genial nature that can best be described as kind. Its no wonder that people throughout Europe have been cultivating and using it for thousands of years both to support digestion and to calm a jangled nervous system* Named Melissa from the Greek word for honey because bees are wildly attracted to it, we cant think of a nicer, more pleasing herbal tea. Taste Pleasantly mild herbal taste, with subtle citrus notes. Lemon BalmNative to Southern Europe, some of our favorite organic lemon balm comes from a farming cooperative in and around the German Rhine Valley. Run by a woman whose parents were herb farmers, the cooperative was established in 1987. Not only are these the kind of people we want to work with, we think they grow simply the best lemon balm there is. You don't have to take our word for it, though. Subtle and mild, its greatness is perfectly balanced pleasantness and its soothing effects on your system. see more...

• I live in northern Virginia and I bought this tea awhile ...1 Answers
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
Great for anxiety lemon balm
Has helped me through many anxiety attaches. I have used a few different methods of delivery, tea, drops, and capsules. Capsules seem to work the best but the tea is nice too.
Missy S.
Venice, FL
I don't love lemon tea, but lemon balm is so great for it's calming effects. The taste isn't nearly as strong as some other mood-focused teas, so it's nice to sip on. Great for before bed or in generally tense situations.
Alexandra L.
My favorite lemon balm!!! The aroma is just heavenly, and it's even delicious iced! I appreciate the packaging too. Traditional Medicinal always meets my expectations. I would recommend it.
Lauren C.
Arlington, MA
I drink lemon balm tea a few nights a week. Don’t be fooled by the name! Lemon Balm is in the mint leaf family so it won’t taste like lemon tea. It’s very subtle and light. Great for anxiety and nervous system disruptions. I’ve had other brands that were not as pleasant tasting.
LACIE S.
Henderson , NV
Yum Yum! I love this brand of tea! Sells at Target or Whole Foods at a pretty reasonable price! They often have sales at 2 for $7 dollars. I've tried a few flavors and I've loved them all. Will continue to re-purchase this brand of tea and try new ones.
Rebecca L.
Boulder
Lemon balm is so supportive of your nervous system. And with Traditional Medicinals known quality, you can't go wrong. The flavor of this is subtle and comforting, a little minty but generally just very pleasant. It's wonderful before bed!
Kayla N.
Jacksonville, FL
Traditional Medicinals is my favorite brand of tea, particularly for their women's blends. The lemon balm is a nice "everyday" brew.
Tamara S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this tea! It's good for your digestive system. I drink it at night and then I'm off to bed. It's really refreshing.
Keely B.
Quaker City, OH
I absolutely love this tea! The flavor is amazing, and it's perfect for any time if the day! I drink a cup daily!
Katharine F.
Ottawa, Ontario
As an insomniac, I like this tea. It doesn't really put me right to sleep or anything, but when I am only having mild sleep problems, this is helpful. It also tastes great.
Rachael L.
I live in northern Virginia and I bought this tea awhile ago and now I can't find it! I've looked at a few different stores. Does anyone know what stores definitely sell this particular flavor? Thanks!