BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Relieves occasional constipation, generally produces a bowel movement within 6-12 hours.* Sweet and slightly bitter, with citrus-orange and spice notes. see more...

• Is this safe to drink everyday? 1 Answers
  • How effective do you find this product? Does it have stom...2 Answers
gabrielle y.
Tinton falls
This tea tastes great and does all that is promised on the label. When i drink a glass of this tea it works its magic within a few hours. I will be repurchasing in the future for when i am feeling backed up
Paige R.
Red Bank, NJ
This stuff is no joke. After my son was born I had issues with that whole department and my sister recommended this. It definitely got things moving quickly. The flavor isn't my favorite but isn't horrendous either and with a little honey it's easy to get down, especially if you're desperate. Very recently I turned to it again for help after taking a new supplement that messed me up and I used 2 teabags at once. Don't do that LOL follow the directions and go slow because although it doesn't work within minutes, it will work and once it does there's no turning back. I'd recommend this as a natural alternative to any OTC laxative.
Veronica M.
Smooth is a great tea tea that is not only great tasting but also a great natural alternative laxative. I lenjoy a cup of tea everyday with a bit of sugar. I like buying the two pack as it comes out being less expensive and I highly recommend it.
Sara K.
This tea is great. It usually helps with my problem within 24 hours. I drink it with a spoonful of honey, and it tastes pretty good. Do you make sure that you follow the instructions and what the tea steep as long as it says.
Ally S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is great tea to have in the house in case of stomach issues. It works different than other products as you don't have to be by the bath room when it starts to work. Not expensive and would recommend to friends
Mary V.
Tacoma, WA
I have stomach problems and this tea helps me go to the bathroom. I do get cramps, but they're not too bad. It's better than a laxative. Not in the sense where you just go, but I like that it's natural and doesn't have chemicals in it.
Annesha O.
Stone mtn, GA
This tea works because it's active ingredient is cascara sagrada BUT the cramps it gives you are awful. Wouldn't recommend.
Joslynn T.
Works really well. Does cause cramping (at least for my daughter and I) but fixed the problem and the taste was bearable
Candy C.
Miami Lakes, FL
Staple in my life when want to get things moving and works like a charm every time, without the nasty belly pains!
laura a.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I like this tea it helps when im feeling bloated it does not hive me any cramping like other products ive used
Sophia C.
How effective do you find this product? Does it have stomach pain?
Sarah R.
Greensburg, PA
Is this safe to drink everyday?