BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Herbal Dietary Supplement. New. Herbal Stimulant Laxative* Tea. Made with Organic Senna Leaf. Caffeine Free Herbal Tea. What will Chamomile Smooth Move® Senna do for me? Chamomile Smooth Move Senna provides gentle relief of occasional constipation .  Senna leaf promotes bowel movement by direct action on the intestine.*. How do I know it works? A single serving provides an effective dose of sennosides from senna leaf, which have proven stimulant laxative action.  Chamomile,. see more...

• Does this work? How long does it take to kick in?1 Answers
Traditional Medicinals Smooth Move Senna Herbal Stimulant Laxative Tea
  • "At first, I skeptical because I really didn't think that a laxative TEA would do anything, but the next day...." in 1 review
  • "If you need that little extra something to help get you going, this is it." in 1 review
  • "Drink eight hours before you want to "see results."" in 1 review
  • "This is the best natural laxative tea I've ever tasted!" in 1 review
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
Review for: Peppermint more...
This tea works! It has a mild peppermint taste and can be drunk without sweetener. Best to drink in the evening and expect a bowel movement in the morning. It’s decent priced for a specialty tea, available on Amazon. I would buy again.
Nicole Z.
Review for: Peppermint more...
Im not really a tea drinker but i really do love this tea for many reasons! It tastes good, the peppermint feels so nice and refreshing in the stomach, helps me to feel better after big meals or to help detox, has cute quotes on the tag and its very inexpensive!
Brenna M.
Seriously my stomach could not function without this! I pack this tea when I travel or stay in hotels and drink a cup every night before bed. It tastes delicate and calming, and it helps me "go" in the morning.
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
I suffer from IBS, but I do not believe in taking OTC laxatives for relief when I need it, so I tried this tea. I think it works extremely well with relieving constipation, even when it's quite bad. The tea has a pleasant flavor, too, which I can't say about all the Traditional Medicinals. I think this is a great alternative for someone who doesn't want to use a laxative.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
I really love this tea! If I am a little backed up, feeling extra bloated, or simply need a little bit of help, this tea works wonders! I do experience a little cramping, but overall great! I use one splenda and steep for the recommended time, it tastes great and gets the job done! I prefer this much more than over the counter medicine.
Devaney R.
Springfield, OH
This stuff is a miracle worker! It really does help with constipation. At first, I skeptical because I really didn't think that a laxative TEA would do anything, but the next day.... It really did it's job. It didn't cause a lot of stomach cramps, I didn't have diarrhea like I do with other laxatives. It worked amazingly.
Pam W.
This tea is a must if you suffer from occasional constipation. With senna as the key ingredient it is a more natural approach that will produce results. As something who takes medications that can sometimes bind me up, this is something I keep on my shelf always.
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
The name, smooth move says it all. If you need that little extra something to help get you going, this is it. I add organic honey and have just before going to sleep. It is a part of my going to sleep ritual. It really helps in a soft comforting natural way. I can find it on shelf at Walgreen's.
Diana  T.
Northridge, CA
There's a real comfort when you read the word organic on a product meant to be laxative. People often correlate laxative with supplements but this is a supplement that comes in a tea form. This tea is a gentle solution to constipation and goes great with honey.
Felicia R.
I like this tea because it helps relieve occasional constipation smoothly with bloating,gas, or that urgent sense of pending disaster if you can't get to a bathroom in time. It works very gently and..well smoothly...It definitely has the right name!
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Does this work? How long does it take to kick in?