Traditional Medicinals Smooth Move Peppermint Herbal Supplement Tea Bags, 16 count, 1.13 oz, (Pack of 6)

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional Medicinals Smooth Move Peppermint Herbal Supplement Tea Bags: Relieves occasional constipation; generally produces a bowel movement within 6-12 hours Pleasantly aromatic, pepperminty and bittersweet Organic Non GMO project verified USDA organic see more...

Kat D.
Kat D.
I picked this up the other day for my boyfriend who has issues going to the bathroom consistently after a friend recommended it. He had one cup of this and it seems to have helped him. I won't say it's instant, it kicked in the morning after he drank it but he likes it and will continue to use it. Also he didn't say this had a bad flavor either.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Oakley, CA
I have used Smooth Move and Smooth Move Peppermint and this is way better. I tend to have issues when I travel so I bring this with me to avoid any problems. It does make your tummy work, no cramps for me but lots of rumbling. It does its job!
Deja W.
Deja W.
Conway, AR
I love this tea! It has a very soft minty taste to it. It also doesn't make you run to the lady's room. You don't have to steep it for too long either. I take this tea every few months when I do the master cleanse to help me lose weight.
Courtnay F.
Courtnay F.
Saint Cloud, FL
This tea is great when you've been having bathroom problems! I used it a couple times when I was pregnant and dealing with constipation. I like the peppermint flavor rather than the regular.
Kay C.
Kay C.
Does what it's supposed to. Definitely follow the directions and drink at night before bed- makes life easier.
Kenzie H.
Kenzie H.
Oconomowoc, WI
I like this tea when I am sick. It's really good with a good flavor! Definitely a go too when I am sick!
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
I love this tea every morning before I start my day. I feel as the peppermint weakens me up for the day. I began to drink this tea as a coffee replacement and so far it has worked. I love the specific taste it gives. I have repurchased this tea over five times, it's just that good.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
Well, it certainly does its job. It does say cramps are possible, and they do happen. The first time I used this tea I felt fine, but after that I got awful cramps and broke out in a cold sweat. Definitely steep it, covered, for 15 minutes and drink it before bed. I also recommend the peppermint flavor over the others.