Traditional Medicinals Smooth Move®

by Traditional Medicinals

Herbal Power Relieves occasional constipation, generally within 6-12 hours.* Taste Sweet and aromatic with spiced orange notes. Plant Story Ease occasional constipation overnight with our senna-b

How effective is this product?
Can we have it on a daily basis or for weight loss ?
Is this safe to drink everyday?
Start your review of Traditional Medicinals Smooth Move®!
Le Roy , NY
Traditional Medicinals Smooth Move® uploaded by Chelsea B.
This is my favorite, the one I have is with the Senna Peppermint but the original organic is good too!! Highly recommend if you have tummy issues and have a hard time passing certain foods. It doesn’t make you go in your pants, but aids in the digestion of your foods.
Traditional Medicinals Smooth Move® uploaded by jenn W.
No one likes to talk about the go, but I stay pretty constipated. I drink 1 cup per night and it has helped me greatly! I cannot tell you the relief I have experienced. Very affordable. Recommend to everyone. Drink in the evening so you don't have uncomfortable cramping. Traditional Medicinals Smooth Move®
Syracuse, NY
Traditional Medicinals Smooth Move® uploaded by Jena L.
The taste isn't bad but I guess my body doesn't take well to stimulamt laxatives. Caused me quite a bit of discomfort and didn't help move anything.
Midway, GA
Traditional Medicinals Smooth Move® uploaded by amanda D.
Purchased at: Kroger
Tastes pretty good. I usually add just a little sugar. as far as effective laxatives yes very affordable and very effective . And each tea bag tag has a different inspiring quote on it. It is caffeine free and very gentle on your system all natural ingredients and for best results do not add milk never add milk or milk substitutes to any tea products the proteins are harmful to the tea
Purchased at: Whole Foods
To call Senna a “stimulant laxative” is pushing it. Senna is a stool softener, nothing more nothing less. There is nothing magical about this tea. The taste is peppermint which I’m not a fan of. If this does work for you, I’d suggest it would be cheaper and just as effective to get generic stool softener (which is senna) and drink a cup of good tasting hot tea, coffee or beverage of your choice. The important part is to drink any kind of liquid to activate your colon. Unfortunately, these methods won’t work for me as I have a colon disease. But, should work for the normal healthy population.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is one of my go-to's for mild constipation. Definitely drink right before bed to allow for some time to go through your digestive system. The taste is pretty good and I always make sure to keep this in my cabinet for when I need it.  I learned about this tea from a friend's Mother when we were in high school - she never steered me wrong.
laurel, MD
I love drinking SM after a weekend of unhealthy food and drinks. If you're looking for something that will clear out your stomach and give you a fresh feeling, this is it. HOWEVER, I highly recommend AGAINST taking the tea if you're not going to have a bathroom easily accessible within the next 24 hours. Some people feel the kick after a few hours; others have to wait through the night. You'll feel the kick but you want to make sure you're not going to be on a plane or train when it hits.
San Francisco
This stuff really works at the time of uncomfortable bloat that we all hate.  It works like a charm when your feeling very full.  I can't think of anything I would do to improve this tea for its been effective every time I've had to use it.  Even prior to medical procedures.
Bloomington
Oh My Heavens!  I was suffering from an extended period of "trouble", and a dear friend gifted me with a box of this tea.....may I say it accomplishes what it is blended to do, and now is a nightly treat for me to keep myself "Moving" in the correct manner.  The tea itself is so mild, and comes in two other blends: Peppermint and Chamomile, of which I now have all three.  It is mild and pleasant enough I need no sweetener and I take a mug each night before bed.  In the morning I am Awake and "Moving"!  I thought it was a joke at first when my friend gave it to me, but oh my it is one of the nicest gifts a friend could give!
Traditional Medicinals Smooth Move® uploaded by Zaynah E.
I used this tea as well as the daily detox tea to give my digestive system a jump start when u wanted to shred my waistline and get in shape. Getting all of that waste out is the first step to getting a flat tummy ! I’m so thankful for this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...