by Traditional Medicinals

Traditional Medicinals® Seasonal Teas Organic Echinacea Plus® Elderberry Tea Bags.
New look. Formerly Echinacea Elder.
Created by Herbalists.
Supports the immune system*.
Naturally caffeine free herbal tea.
Herbal supplement.
USDA organic.
Since 1974.

How does this taste? Do you add anything?
Do you feel as if this helps protect against influenza? My friend swears by it.
How does the organic taste different from just the original kind of teas
Start your review of Traditional Medicinals Seasonal Teas Organic Echinacea Plus Elderberry Tea Bags - 16 CT!
Clarksville, TN
This tea is so delicious! It contains the ingredients I trust! I highly recommend this tea to anyone who wants quality and taste!
I keep this in stock during the cold and flu season. It seems to work quickly if I use it at the beginning of cold or flu signs
Ocean City, MD
Not the best tasting but it gets the job done. my husband gets super sick in the summer for some reason and this helps a lot
Zephyrhills
This is the best tea possible when you are feeling under the weather. I keep a box of this in my cabinet just in case.
Sausalito, CA
This tea is amazing when I'm sick. The flavor is great and it really helps shorten the length of a cold. I love this brand!
Charleston, SC
I absolutely love these teas. I usually drink the Throat Coat kind, but all of the Traditional Medicinals are great!
I drink this during the winter months to help boost my immunity. It has a great flavor and I enjoy it with honey.
Pelzer, SC
This has a great flavor and really helped fight the "crud"! I now keep this in stock, both at work and at home!
Denver, CO
I always use this when I feel a cold coming on. Echinacea is supposed to help immunity and I find it soothing
Gloucester, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Go to tea every time I feel a cold coming on. Add some lemon and honey and it helps get me through the day.