by Traditional Medicinals

Traditional Medicinals® Seasonal Teas Organic Echinacea Plus® Elderberry Tea Bags.
New look. Formerly Echinacea Elder.
Created by Herbalists.
Supports the immune system*.
Naturally caffeine free herbal tea.
Herbal supplement.
USDA organic.
Since 1974.

How does this taste? Do you add anything?
Do you feel as if this helps protect against influenza? My friend swears by it.
How does the organic taste different from just the original kind of teas
Start your review of Traditional Medicinals Seasonal Teas Organic Echinacea Plus Elderberry Tea Bags - 16 CT!
Ephrata, PA
Traditional Medicinals Seasonal Teas Organic Echinacea Plus Elderberry Tea Bags - 16 CT uploaded by Caroline  A.
I immediately reach for this when I feel myself starting to get sick or if feel rundown. It might be in my head or placebo but I really feel like it helps boost my immune system into gear. It helps that it tastes really nice too, herbal nut minty.
I love this tea so so much. Not only does it taste great, but it really does boost my immune system. I am an absolute baby when I have a sore throat and this is my go-to. You do have to brew it correctly to get the benefits though- and it has a long steep time (15 minutes). You know it was done correctly if it makes your tongue tingle a little.
Castle Shann, PA
This tea is really good and makes great iced tea. I love any tea by the brand and love keeping them on hand. I would recommend it and the price point could be a little better.
Vancouver, WA
I drank this stuff like it was going out of style when my entire house came down with the flu - and I avoided catching it! I think the taste is wonderful, light, yet delicious, especially with a bit of honey. A must-have during cold/flu season, and any time of the year really!
Las Vegas, NV
The cure it all tea that tastes amazing. Any time i feel under the weather i brew up a cup of this tea and it knocks whatever im coming down with right out of the ball park. This has actually become my favorite tea just to drink it tastes absolutly amazing. No honey or sugar needed.
Orange, CA
This tea and Traditional Medicinals Gypsy Cold Care Herbal Supplement Tea, 16 count, .99 oz, (Pack of 3) really do wonders when you’re feeling crappy. They soothe symptoms and help to speed up recovery. We swear by these teas in our house!
Trenton, ME
I love this tea for when I'm sick. I have also used it for when I had an irritated eye to help bring down the swelling and it worked great and I found that it did not irritate my eye at all.
Stonecrest, GA
The Traditional Medicinals brand has some amazing herbal teas for healing and maintenance of My body. When I'm feeling malaise due to weather changes, I sip some Echinacea Tea to help keep My immune system in check.
Bethalto, IL
Drink this during the fall/winter months to keep my immune system up. Love the berry taste and sweet flavors of this tea. Traditional Medicines is such a great tea line
Whenever I feel like I'm getting sick or a cold coming on, I reach for this tea. It helps alleviate the symptoms and makes me feel better the more I drink!