BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional Medicinals® Relaxation Teas Organic Easy Now® Tea Bags.
New look. Same great tea!
Created by herbalists.
Eases tension and stress*.
Naturally caffeine free herbal tea.
Herbal supplement.
Fair Trade Certified® ingredients.
USDA organic.
Since 1974. see more...

• About how many of you have had great results with the mot...1 Answers
  • What does the mothers. Milk tea taste like? 3 Answers
  • Is this a good product to use? 1 Answers
Alake T.
Review for: Caffeine Free Organic Peppermint, 16 Bags more...
I love these teas. I always make sure that my household never runs out of this. It helps soothes my stomach and get rid of any excessive gas and you do get a bang for your buck. One box last me an entire month because I have an entire tea collection I switch between. The peppermint flavor is really potent and fragrant also. The packaging and the little quote each tea bag has is really adorable would definitely recommend for non avid and avid tea drinkers like myself.
Viola V.
Houston
Review for: Caffeine Free Organic Throat Coat, 16 Bags more...
This tea taste so good I drink it Every night to help my throat and it doesn’t need no honey
Lisa A.
I love the traditional medicinal herbal teas! We have multiple different teas always stocked at our house. Flavor isn't the best but I mean when you are getting roasted dandelion and licorice flavored teas you aren't expecting nesquick. Def a good buy and you can always pick them up at your local supermarket!!
Stylist R.
I can honestly say that this helps my throat wether its sore ....or i have a singing performance ...or a speaking engagement at my salon. When my kids get strep throat i will give them this in addition to the meds they are taking. I love it.
Christina R.
Conway, AR
Absolutely love this chamomile tea! It has an endless amount of health benefits, including strength in immunity/ calms skin redness and irritation/ and since it is infused with lavender, it has a calming effect that helps prepare the body for rest! I always have 1 cup brewed at night! Love it!
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
I Love this Organic Chamomile and Lavender blend because it helps me relax. I drink a cup of this blend before going to bed and after a long stressful day and trust me it helps me a lot. All those stressers go away its better than medicine so I encourage everyone to give it a try
crystal c.
I like there roasted dandelion root tea. When I have had an abscess ,or felt like I was getting a UTI this has helped a lot.
Aubrie H.
Lubbock, TX
Great taste with a bit of honey! Really helped to soothe my sore throat. I got the Throat Coat blend. Definitely recommended. 4 stars because it's a bit bitter without the honey added.
Brenda Z.
Summerville, SC
Fabulous product. Tastes great! My daughter sings and before she performs she will drink a cup. She says it just makes her feel so clear and help keep her throat from drying out as she sings:) Thank you I look forward to trying additional flavors.
Amanda B.
Orlando , FL
Amazing tea company, I've discovered this brand in the organic throat coat version when my throat was completely irritated and this was a God sent item. I recommend this one to everyone must have on winter
Christina W.
Wauregan, CT
What does the mothers. Milk tea taste like?
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
His many bags usually come in each box? I haven't seen these in my local stores but I may just be looking over them. Lol Just wondering if it would be worth it to buy these teas or just make my own.
Brenda Z.
Summerville, SC
Is there loose tea by this brand??
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
About how many of you have had great results with the mothers milk tea?
Princetta L.
Montgomery, AL
Is this a good product to use?

back