Traditional Medicinals Relaxation Teas Organic Tea Bags Easy Now - 16 CT

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional Medicinals® Relaxation Teas Organic Easy Now® Tea Bags.
New look. Same great tea!
Created by herbalists.
Eases tension and stress*.
Naturally caffeine free herbal tea.
Herbal supplement.
Fair Trade Certified® ingredients.
USDA organic.
Since 1974. see more...

• About how many of you have had great results with the mot...1 Answers
  • What does the mothers. Milk tea taste like? 3 Answers
  • Is this a good product to use? 1 Answers
Traditional Medicinals Relaxation Teas Organic Tea Bags Easy Now - 16 CT
Lucero R.
Stockton , CA
I bought the Mothers Milk tea and I honestly didn't think it would help with my milk supply but to my pleasant surprise IT HAS! I can tell on days when I don't drink it my boobs don't full up as fast. This truly has helped me with my lactation!
Amanda B.
Orlando , FL
Amazing tea company, I've discovered this brand in the organic throat coat version when my throat was completely irritated and this was a God sent item. I recommend this one to everyone must have on winter
Bethany E.
I am SUCH a fan of Traditional Medicinals. I have lupus and because of that I suffer through some really awful nausea. Peppermint tea is so wonderful for calming upset tummies. I really love the whole T.M. line!
Patricia H.
Winter haven , FL
I tried Mothers Milk Organic Tea, I do not normally like teas but I am breastfeeding so I decided to give this tea a try, I am in LOVE. It is delicious, easy to make and it does help lactation!
Maura M.
Organic tea is the only tea i will drink since the plants derived from regular teas wash pesticides only when you first put your hot water . This is a great brand i trust .
JoAnne S.
I tried this tea last night for the first time and I though it was a bit strong in taste but after the second sip, I started getting use the the taste. it's not bad after a few sip.
Sally R.
Fort irwin, CA
I drink the mothers milk tea! Most people don't like it because it tastes like black licorice, but I just add a little honey and I love it! About 4.99 a box.
Krystina S.
This brand of tea is amazing. I drink the Throat Coat when my throat feels scratchy and afterwards it feels better than it ever was. It tastes delicious too!
Veronica M.
Mamaroneck , NY
I love this tea! I alternate this one and nursing support from yogi and I drink everyday! I have been breastfeeding for 8 months now and so far so good!
Bruna P.
Boca Raton
Review for: Caffeine Free Organic Chamomile, 16 Bags more...
Love love this organic tea . They come in little bags that you can take anywhere you want and always have your tea ready. I love the camomile perfume.
Christina W.
Wauregan, CT
What does the mothers. Milk tea taste like?
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
His many bags usually come in each box? I haven't seen these in my local stores but I may just be looking over them. Lol Just wondering if it would be worth it to buy these teas or just make my own.
Brenda Z.
Summerville, SC
Is there loose tea by this brand??
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
About how many of you have had great results with the mothers milk tea?
Princetta L.
Montgomery, AL
Is this a good product to use?

Walmart