BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional Medicinals Relaxation Herb Tea Sampler: Organic Individually wrapped see more...

heather b.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I really love this tea--I have severe anxiety, and I always make sure I bring a cup of this in with me before I do anything that I know might trigger a panic attack. It works like a charm, and its always delicious. I've gotten my boyfriend and friends hooked. Highly recommend.
Amy H.
Columbus, OH
everything about this box of tea is the bomb. i go through a box a week and cannot get enough of it. the variety is perfect and each kind does what it says it does. i usually drink it before bed as part of my night-time ritual and i'm out like a baby. Chamomile with Lavender is the best, esp with a wedge of lemon.
Stephanie C.
Waterford, CT
This sampler is great! It gives you the opportunity to try four different kinds, which ALL taste fabulous! Just brew according to package and add about a teaspoon of local honey. You'll be cool as a cucumber in no time!
Karley S.
Bedford, TX
Tastes terrible. Barely any flavor and spiciness. It was too expensive for the quality. It was not a good value. I would not buy this again.
Jackie F.
Saint David, AZ
I love these for relaxing or when I'm having a stressful day, I take time to myself and have some relaxing tea!
Heather
I love these tea's. Yes some are strong but it didn't bother me one bit since I love most teas.i love them!
Robse A.
It helps me to relaxing and taste good. I really like it and used to drink more of it.
Jimmy R.
Freehold, NJ
What herbs are in this tea?