Traditional Medicinals Pau de Arco Herbal Supplement Tea, 16 count, .85 oz, (Pack of 3) uploaded by Rena M.

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Milwaukee, WI
Best words to describe this tea are earthy yet fragrant, lovely and calming. This tea is use to treat a number of ailments but I find it to be a great digestive and just enjoyable to drink in general
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
I love this brand. It's so nice to find something so pure and organic. Pao de arco is something harder to find in a tea bag, so it was nice to have this option. The price ranges a lot depending on where you buy-- I've seen from $3 to $6.
Trysha A.
Trysha A.
These are my absolute favorites!! They are so delicious! A very great quality product and not too expensive
Dani G.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
This tea is my go to tea whenever I start to feel a little congested or have been around people with a flu. I take 2 cups a day and it has a great flavor and very soothing for a sore throat. Definitely recommend this brands other teas as well
Rena M.
Rena M.
Indianapolis, IN
This tea is very strong in flavor it's earthy with a slight bitter woody taste. I like it because it's a naturally caffeine free herbal tea that's non gmo. It's an overall good drink.
Marie-Lynn R.
Marie-Lynn R.
This tea... I love the taste! It's so tasty but yet subtle! But I'm more a fan of detox teas or mint tea. However I'm so happy with this box and it looks beautiful! And for me that's also important. I would definitely buy it again!
Cora M.
Cora M.
Excelente sabor, es único, nunca antes había probado algo tan esquisito como esté té. Tiene un olor muy rico.
Karen G.