BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional Medicinals Organic Tummy Comfort Just For Kids Tea: 100% organic ingredients USDA certified Herbal dietary supplement Caffeine free see more...

María C.
Miami
I gave this to my sister and it really worked, she enjoyed the lovely taste and got her feeling better. I find it better than other marks, and Its packaging looks great. I highly recommend it to children/kids. Its quality is excellent, nothing to worry about
Maria T.
Boca Raton, FL
My daughters enjoy this tea and ask for it whenever they have a stomach ache. I trust the traditional medicinals brand implicitly so I know that there is only quality herbs, organically grown. I am a repeat customer of this company.
Tanya C.
Richmond, VA
I give this to my daughter when her tummy hurts...it seems to work as a mild laxative for her and gives her relief within a few hours
Autumn S.
Cordova, TN
I really do think this helped with my little ones upset tummy. He seemed to really enjoy it. Definitely think it worked wonders.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I bought this for my son because he was having tummy troubles and was both urprised and pleased with how effective
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
This is always in my cabinet when my grandkids come over,very potent and effective,love this brand for them.
Alexa P.
Meridian, ID
My kids will only drink if cold. But makes them feel better when they have an upset stomach.