Traditional Medicinals Organic Spearmint Herbal Supplement Tea, 16 count, .85 oz, (Pack of 3)

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional Medicinals would like to think of spearmint as the fun-loving, slightly less intense cousin of peppermint. In fact, spearmint and peppermint are so closely related, and look so much alike, they’re often confused for one another. Soft and... see more...

Erica T.
This tea is great tasting and it’s not overbearing like peppermint. I use it for hormonal balance and if taken consistently, it helps restore hormones. I buy whenever I feel out of balance and drink one cup a day.
Courtney R.
Marysville, WA
Love Love the spearmint tea! really helps my digestion and the taste is by far my favorite the quality of this tea bypasses others i think i add a little agave once brewed and its perfect i am a repeat customer of this brand i would buy again many times
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
I love the flavor of this tea. I use it when my stomach is upset or to relieve stress. I enjoy it and often share it with my co-workers. It was given to me as a gift, but I have purchased on my own also.
Jenny L.
There are times when you want a mint tea but don't want to dry your own mint leaves. This tea actually taste as if I used dried spearmint leaves to brew myself! It doesn't have the artificial last that some other brands have. I would definitely buy it again. Traditional Medicinals Organic Peppermint Herbal Tea Bags, 0.85 oz, 16 count, (Pack of 6)
K A.
Claremont, NC
Love this brand of organic tea, so minty and soothing., especially during the cold season. You can taste the quality of this tea, it's very fresh! It's a very reasonable price, I like to buy mine at Food Lion or Vitamin Shoppe. The spearmint helps my digestion.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
This tea is super soothing and relaxing for me. Sometimes when I have an upset stomach I turn to this because I know that this will do the trick and help to ease it. It is also great for maintaining fresh breath.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
I really love this spearmint tea because I am a big fan of mint and I love tea. I buy it at my local Wegmans. I like that it's organic and that price isn't bad. It's really good for those who love mint or those who have ingestion issues.
Daniela R.
I love the taste of this tea. It's not that expensive considering what you get .i like that it's organic .perfectly minty and fresh .tastes great both hot or cold but I prefer it cold to add to the freshness
Sara F.
bridgewater, NJ
I wanted to try this when I read spearmint tea helps with hormonal balance and while I can't speak to that, the flavor is great and it's very comforting.
Rafaela Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Mint tea rocks my world during a cold day (which is basically any day durin winter in NYC), or when I have a cold. I love the brand too <3