Traditional Medicinals Organic Smooth Move® Peppermint Tea uploaded by Jennifer J.Traditional Medicinals Organic Smooth Move® Peppermint Tea uploaded by Jennifer J.Traditional Medicinals Organic Smooth Move® Peppermint Tea uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Personality
Confident and empowering, a relief to be around.

Herbal Power
Relieves occasional constipation, generally produces a bowel movement within 6-12 hours.*

Reason to Love
Just about everyone experiences constipation occasionally—uncomfortable, embarrassing and a real damper on life. For gentle, overnight relief, we love our senna-based herbal tea.* Used for thousands of years to get your “movement” moving again, senna works by gently stimulating your intestine and aiding your body’s natural elimination process.* A traditional combination of peppermint, licorice and fennel is blended with senna to reduce the potential for unpleasant feelings like cramping.* Smooth Move® Peppermint is best taken at bedtime. Sip and sleep easy knowing that come morning time, you’ll be moving right along.

Taste
Pleasantly aromatic, pepperminty and bittersweet.

Khadijah R.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
Anytime I have used this tea it has been effective. The flavor is full. My preference was to drink fast, wasn’t fond of sipping. The value was fine, good quality. I would buy again if needed.
Kathryn P.
Draper, UT
This is actually really effective! It’s not harsh on the gut at all, but it does the job. The flavor is quite yummy as well. I use this whenever I have occasional constipation, and it will usually begin working about 6-8 hours after I drink it.
Carrie H.
Shelbyville, IN
I had surgery last year and knew I would need help “going.” I bought this because it’s natural and organic. It has good flavor and smells amazing. It’s a good price. I love this brand of tea as some kinds have nice little sayings on the tea tag.
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
By far my favorite laxative. If I need a bit of extra help to get things moving for me, I can drink my 1 cup of Traditional Medicinals Organic Smooth Move® Peppermint Tea before bed then when I wake up the next morning~Things are flowing again! Its the easiest solution to a very common problem. I really like the peppermint flavored tea, but they have it in chocolate and other flavors as well.
I am a repeat customer and I have referred many people to try this and they told me it’s worked for them as well.
If you have tried everything, give this great tasting tea a try.

@Traditional Medicinal Smooth Move Peppermint Herbal Supplement Tea Bags
#gentle
#all natural
Monica L.
Mcdonough, Ga
I love herbal teas, I drink them all the time for whatever the reason. They always help with whatever I needed it for and I always feel relaxed after drinking them. They’re a little pricey but totally worth it and I always have to go to the store to buy more. This one really helps you go too! Stay home if you drink this!
Rosa M.
I love this tea every morning before I start my day. I feel as the peppermint weakens me up for the day. I began to drink this tea as a coffee replacement and so far it has worked. I love the specific taste it gives. I have repurchased this tea over five times, it's just that good.
Courtnay F.
Saint Cloud, FL
This tea is great when you've been having bathroom problems! I used it a couple times when I was pregnant and dealing with constipation. I like the peppermint flavor rather than the regular.
Mary J.
Mt Prospect, IL
I love this tea for getting me to move the 💩 but also because it tastes yumtastic. It doesn’t give me weird or crazy cramp-y feelings like some of these teas do to help with moving things along. I’d definitely buy this again.
Amanda M.
Clear Fork, WV
I love this tea, it's the only thing that helps my bowels move right. I've tried many stool softeners and different laxatives but this is he only thing to work. It tastes great too, and what's even better is that it's all natural. I keep two boxes on hand at all times.
Lisa P.
Columbia, SC
Works like a charm! If you got constipation going on then drink this before bedtime and you should go the next time. I have been using for years and I will continue to purchase and recommend to others
Ali B.
Bronx, NY
Does this product help with weight loss?

Amazon