Traditional Medicinals Organic Smooth Move Chamomile Herbal Supplement Tea, 16 count, 1.13 oz, (Pack of 3)

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Leah S.
Intestinal discomfort is a hard subject to talk about. Constipation and bloat is something that everyone has experienced at some point in their life. I prefer to turn to natural tea remedies when I need a little relief. I give the Traditional Medicinals Smooth Move tea 4 out of 5 stars because it works well however I'm not really a fan of Chamomile and would prefer that it be in either peppermint or some other herbal flavor.
Jenn R.
Pflugerville, TX
Let's just say this - this tea gets the job done. My husband and I both enjoy this tea at night time because not only does it help you sleep but it helps you get rid of waste that has been struggling to try to get out if you know what I mean. Yes, it really works! Just make sure that you're not too far from the bathroom within the next 12 hours.
Jasmine R.
Read the instructions and effects clearly before using this product. As a person who suffers from IBS I've often used this in place of laxatives. Its a recommendation I'm happy to share with you. If you do not have a prescribed medication to handle IBS and you can not get a hold of senecot, I highly suggest you buy a box of this tea.
Brandi B.
Austin, TX
This tea is easy on the stomach and helps relieve occasional constipation without leaving you feeling sickly. I drink one cups every other week to help keep things moving. I find it particularly helpful after a week or so of traveling - helps you feel like you again.
Chelsea R.
This tea not only works for the purpose it promotes but also tastes good and is an day tea to drink. The price point is perfect for regular use and the taste makes it so you actually want to drink it regularly!
Amber K.
A co worker stated once she drank this tea, it usually affected her the next day. For me, it's about half that time. No trouble going to the bathroom after drinking this tea. And it tastes good!
Janet C.
This really works! Make sure though that you don't steepnit for too long or you are definitely going to be home bound the next day.
Lois L.
Pinehurst, ID
I struggle with regularity, this is wonderful! It cleanses and has a pleasant taste. One cup in the evening does the trick
Ronnie J.
Chamomile tea is one of the greatest teas ever in my opinion. Its Great for relaxing your body and helping you sleep.