Traditional Medicinals Organic Raspberry Leaf Herbal Supplement Tea, 16 count, .85 oz, (Pack of 3)

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
Raspberry Leaf is supposed to be good for menstrual cramps and other women health issues. It taste like back tea. I don't know if it actually helps or not by I find it comforting to drink during that time of the month.
Heather H.
Hico, WV
I use this regularly to help alleviate some symptoms of PCOS, and it never lets me down! The price is excellent and the quality is unrivaled. Plus it tastes amazing! My favorite tea just going by flavor, but with the added health benefits it's definitely the best tea in my collection!
Tishana T.
This tea is my go to when I'm experiencing cramps and PMS. Drinking a few cups of this during my premenstrual week also helps reduce the amount of cramping I experience. I've tried it iced and hot and it's all good.
Rachael C.
Winchester, KY
I discovered this tea when researching natural remedies for PMS symptoms & cramps.Tea is a liitle bitter,but 1 sugar cube helped.You must let this tea steep longer than most.It did seem to help some.
Rachel A.
I love this tea. I try to drink it every day. The raspberry leaf are great for reducing cramps on your periods and some lady's have told me it works great for less painful labor too.
Deaven H.
Baltimore, MD
I used this to start my late labor process! It helped get my cervix ready for the big day! It did not bring on contractions or anything for me.
Kenzi M.
I use this to help with my Pcos and it's worked wonders. It helps regulate my cycles and it tastes so good. I add a little local honey to it!
Taylor S.
I've had the red raspberry leafe tea (not sure if it's the same) but it was delicious.
Alana M.
Montreal, QC
Traditional medicinals organic raspberry leaf herbal tea has a nice soft flavour, and tastes best in its own with no added honey, sugar or milk. I originally bought this at a health food store at the end of my pregnancy as I heard it was one of the things to help with labour. Well I can't say for sure this helped move things along, it was pleasant and relaxing part of my routine the last few weeks of my pregnancy.
Breann C.
Red Deer
I drank Traditional Medicinals Organic Raspberry Leaf Tea during the last month of my pregnancy and am so glad I did. Not only did the help settle my stomach (I mad morning sickness throughout my whole pregnancy) but I also had, sorry TMI, no tearing during the birth of my son. I still drink this tea and it has become one of my favorites!
Will this tea help a sore throat?
Will this tea help a sore throat?