Traditional Medicinals Organic Raspberry Leaf Herbal Supplement Tea, 16 count, .85 oz, (Pack of 3) uploaded by Rebecca S.

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Rebecca S.
Lafayette
I'm a big fan of tea not only because it tastes good but because it's good for me. This particular tea works like magic for cramps. Yes you heard that right the other night I could hardly move but 15 to 20 minutes after drinking a cup of this tea I was good to go! Love love this tea it's a life saver for real!
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
This tea is my absolute favorite. I started drinking it towards the end of my pregnancy and it offered such great benefits during and after delivery of my firstborn. I would definitely buy more. I have two boxes of it stocked up.
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
Raspberry Leaf is supposed to be good for menstrual cramps and other women health issues. It taste like back tea. I don't know if it actually helps or not by I find it comforting to drink during that time of the month.
Heather H.
Hico, WV
I use this regularly to help alleviate some symptoms of PCOS, and it never lets me down! The price is excellent and the quality is unrivaled. Plus it tastes amazing! My favorite tea just going by flavor, but with the added health benefits it's definitely the best tea in my collection!
Tishana T.
This tea is my go to when I'm experiencing cramps and PMS. Drinking a few cups of this during my premenstrual week also helps reduce the amount of cramping I experience. I've tried it iced and hot and it's all good.
Rachael C.
Winchester, KY
I discovered this tea when researching natural remedies for PMS symptoms & cramps.Tea is a liitle bitter,but 1 sugar cube helped.You must let this tea steep longer than most.It did seem to help some.
Rachel A.
I love this tea. I try to drink it every day. The raspberry leaf are great for reducing cramps on your periods and some lady's have told me it works great for less painful labor too.
Deaven H.
Baltimore, MD
I used this to start my late labor process! It helped get my cervix ready for the big day! It did not bring on contractions or anything for me.
Kenzi M.
I use this to help with my Pcos and it's worked wonders. It helps regulate my cycles and it tastes so good. I add a little local honey to it!
Taylor S.
I've had the red raspberry leafe tea (not sure if it's the same) but it was delicious.
Will this tea help a sore throat?
Will this tea help a sore throat?