by Traditional Medicinals

Traditional Medicinals Organic Peppermint Herbal Tea Bags: Undeniably pepperminty Aromatic and refreshing USDA organic Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Traditional Medicinals Organic Peppermint Herbal Tea Bags, 0.85 oz, 16 count, (Pack of 6)!
Sheffield Lk, OH
Amazing. I love this to help soothe an upset stomach and I love using these bags to make iced peppermint tea in the summertime. Yum!
Binghamton , NY
Wonderful, wonderful tea. This would be my go-to if the price were a bit lower, but you ARE paying for quality, organic ingredients!
Maple Shade, NJ
i drink this tea almost daily. i love the taste. i would recommend this peppermint tea over others i have tried in the past.
Chubbuck, ID
This is my favorite peppermint tea. It has great flavor and it steeps so easily. I definitely recommend for upset stomach
Purchased at: Whole Foods
The best tea brand out there. And one of my favorite teas as well! Organic and no added flavors, the way it should be!
Traditional Medicinals makes great organic teas. I love the peppermint whenever my tummy is feeling a little rough.
Purchased at: Kroger
This peppermint tea is such high quality it has never failed me. It works well for upset tummies or even headaches.
Brooklyn, NY
Great tea that makes you feel good about drinking it. I usually find it at Whole Foods or other similar stores.
Saint Anthony, ID
This tea is my go to just to relax and get my day going it's relaxing yet refreshing..the smell just makes it .
San Francisco, CA
I love this team for my stomach. Great after dinner without caffeine but nice taste. Don’t [email protected] sweeten

Looking for your answer?