by Traditional Medicinals

Traditional Medicinals Organic Peppermint Herbal Tea Bags: Undeniably pepperminty Aromatic and refreshing USDA organic Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Traditional Medicinals Organic Peppermint Herbal Tea Bags, 0.85 oz, 16 count, (Pack of 6)!
Grain Valley, MO
I knew right when I opened the bag this tea would be good. The smell of the tea bag is pure and natural peppermint. The flavor is cooling without being too harsh. I bought this to help with my sinuses but I can see myself drinking it at other times as well. It is refreshing and brews well.
This is my favorite product from them! It was also the first thing i bought from them. I am a huge tea drinker and this is my favorite brand along with Yogi and Bigelow. Traditional Medicinals is absolutely #1 in my book though. They can be on the pricier side but i do find it to be worth the sacrifice considering i become relaxed after drinking their tea.
Astoria, NY
I love peppermint tea and Traditional Medicinals Organic Peppermint Herbal Tea is my absolute favorite! The flavor is deep and super refreshing. I drink it at the office and at home.  I even find myself craving the taste and freshness throughout the day.  It's a great tea to have after food to refresh your pallet and get you ready for some dessert !
I drink this tea at least 5 times a night. Sometimes before bed and sometimes after dinner to help with digestion. The quality and taste of the mint cannot be compared to other brands. It has a much more natural, refreshing taste. I have purchased this at least 6-7 times. It might be a little bit more than traditional tea brands, but its worth every penny.
Washington, DC
This is good quality peppermint tea. It is, however, very expensive for what it is. Although it is organic I can't taste the difference and it's incredibly expensive compared to other brands of plain mint tea.
Lititz, PA
The smell alone of the tea is awesome. A strong scent of peppermint. I love it! This tea is fantastic for morning or late evening. I actually like it best for before bed. It helps me fall asleep easily. It tastes great and is actually refreshing!
Buffalo, NY
Love this tea! Peppermint is my favorite flavor , and this tea is delicious. Not too strong and not too weak. Will recommend and continue to buy ! Reasonable for the price as well. They also have other flavors which is nice.
Roselle Park, NJ
These help my bloating so much. My doctor recommended this tea to help with my acid reflux and bloating with IBS and it helped! I’m not a fan of peppermint tea but I was able to down this!
Lake Worth, FL
Discovered this tea in my search for the most refreshingly minty of all the mint teas. This is a strong, aromatic, tasty tea that wakes me up without caffeine.
Traditional Medicinal products are amazing! Herbal remedies for all your issues. I have tried several for PMS, sinus, and even "liquid gold." Love their teas!

Looking for your answer?