BeveragesCoffee & TeaTraditional Medicinals
Organic Peppermint Herbal Tea Bags, 085 oz, 16 count, (Pack of 6)

by Traditional Medicinals

Traditional Medicinals Organic Peppermint Herbal Tea Bags: Undeniably pepperminty Aromatic and refreshing USDA organic Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Traditional Medicinals Organic Peppermint Herbal Tea Bags, 0.85 oz, 16 count, (Pack of 6)!
Simona I.
Herkimer, NY
Traditional Medicinals Organic Peppermint Herbal Tea Bags, 0.85 oz, 16 count, (Pack of 6) uploaded by Simona I.
Purchased at: Target
I love my peppermint tea. So tasty after a meal, helps me relax aides in proper digestive system. Taste is not overpowering just right. Yummy with a squeeze of lemon and a tsp of honey. Found at walmart or target.
Lucia E.
Arverne, NY
Traditional Medicinals Organic Peppermint Herbal Tea Bags, 0.85 oz, 16 count, (Pack of 6) uploaded by Lucia E.
This tea is my fav! It is smooth! It’s organic and has an amazing mint flavor. I drink this tea everyday after dinner. It helps me digest my food and I get a satisfying drink every single time.
Marie M.
Kissimmee, FL
Traditional Medicinals Organic Peppermint Herbal Tea Bags, 0.85 oz, 16 count, (Pack of 6) uploaded by Marie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is so good to drink whenever I'm having indigestion or am feeling a bit bloated. I really reduces how bloated I am fairly quickly and it also just helps my whole stomach area it seems. It relieves any upset stomach I have so I really love this. The taste is simply peppermint that is not watered down or anything. It's got that strong cooling effect peppermint leaves in your mouth and it just feels so good to relax with. Love this brand and how their teas are organic! Traditional Medicinals Organic Peppermint Herbal Tea Bags, 0.85 oz, 16 count, (Pack of 6)
Sofia A.
denver
Traditional Medicinals Organic Peppermint Herbal Tea Bags, 0.85 oz, 16 count, (Pack of 6) uploaded by Sofia A.
Purchased at: Safeway
Traditional Medicinals Organic Peppermint Herbal Tea Bags, 0.85 oz, 16 count, (Pack of 6)i love this tea specially after eating because helps to the digestion, the flavor is so good.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
This is my favorite tea brand at the moment. The peppermint flavor is super rich and relaxing. I have at least two cups a day and it has helped me in a number of ways. It helps my upset stomach, if I’m nauseous, helps me sleep and it’s helped clear up some acne! I love this tea!!!!
Ashley C.
Lititz, PA
The smell alone of the tea is awesome. A strong scent of peppermint. I love it! This tea is fantastic for morning or late evening. I actually like it best for before bed. It helps me fall asleep easily. It tastes great and is actually refreshing!
Racquel A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Theeee best! I drink this one and the organic peppermint probiotic every day! I swear by this that it literally helps with any digestive issues, bloating, gas, stomach ache, helps clear your sinuses. It’s a must have in your home.
Danielle D.
Milford, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
First of all, you always want to buy an organic tea because the others are full of pesticides. This pepperoni tea is light and refreshing, which is just right. I like to add a teaspoon of raw honey as well. Peppermint tea is good for digestion or for an upset stomach. And it is very soothing. I always recommend this brand as I’ve bought and tasted most of them. Very high quality. Enjoy!Traditional Medicinals Organic Peppermint Herbal Tea Bags, 0.85 oz, 16 count, (Pack of 6)
Courtney B.
Noblesville, IN
I will drink this til I die lol. Have a migraine? Drink it. Have a belly ache? Drink it. Need a refreshment? Drink it. This is my favorite tea by far
Krystal B.
Easton, PA
It’s my favorite all time tea, I use blue agave nectar as sweetener and I’m set. I sometimes mix this with ginger or turmeric depending on how my body is feeling.

Looking for your answer?