Traditional Medicinals Organic Nighty Night Valerian Herbal Tea 16 ct uploaded by LaTryce P.

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional medicinals organic nighty night valerian herbal tea 16 ct see more...

Buy on Target
Krystal G.
This is the best night time tea i’ve ever had. The valerian has a smell that might be a bit off putting to some but that taste is still amazing! I am a repeat customer and this tea puts me in the most calm, relaxing mood. i drink it about 30 min before bed and i’m able to fall asleep soundly. I would recommend this to anyone who has trouble getting to sleep at night and wants a more natural alternative to what they’re using now.
Amber B.
Jensen Beach , FL
I usually enjoy a cup of tea every evening. I love my nighttime tea the specially to call me down after a long day. I love the flavor and the soothing smell of this particular branch. I buy a box about once a month
Erika T.
San Diego, CA
Helps me relax before bed. I will usually drink this 2 hours before I have to sleep. It work wonders and if you have trouble sleeping, try this product out.
This would be one of my favorite teas because I have one cup before bed and I sleep very well after. It doesn't taste bad like some other teas.
Alaina K.
Buffalo, NY
This is my favorite tea to drink if I'm having a hard time sleeping. Unlike other sleepy time tea this one really knocks you out!
María E.
Doral, FL
I use this in my anxieties nights and is so good. This make me relaxed and make me feel so good
Rebecca W.
Lexington, KY
Helps when I need to sleep and let's me stay asleep after use and doesn't have a bad aftertaste
Krysta S.
Nighty night tea is amazing. It's definitely my go to tea when I need a good nights sleep and when I think I may have trouble falling asleep.
Vivian C.
This will knock you out if your having trouble with your sleep wake cycles, one cup and you'll be zzzzzzzzzzz