BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

A traditional spring tonic, helps to support joint health. Although it might seem off-putting at first-what with the prickly sting and all-once you've become friends with nettle you've got a friend for life. A tonic, often drunk in the spring when... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Annie K.
I love this brand of Nettle tea. It has a light nutty flavor thats not over powering. I practically lived on this and raspberry leaf tea while pregnant as both are wonderful for mom and baby. I would recommend Traditional Medicinals brand as they use high quality organic ingredients that you can taste. I have also used there Roasted Dandelion tea and its a favorite as well.
Stephanie H.
This is a miracle tea! I use this as a natural allergy medicine with local honey. Also perfect for when I'm sick. it clearn up my sinuses so fast and keeps them clear all day. I have severe allergies and this fixes it!
Kathryn P.
Nettle leaf has incredible healing properties as well as a great taste! Nettle leaf is great for the liver among many other internal organs. Drinking this tea everyday, twice a day aided me in healing my eczema and psoriasis! I will always repurchase!  Traditional Medicinals Organic Nettle Leaf Herbal Tea -- 16 Tea Bags Each / Pack of 2
Tai H.
My nephew has really bad asthma and my sister was looking for help. This product helped him tremendously to control asthma attacks. Im just speaking from experience because I was shock myself. He had less attacks and fewer doctors visits and before the nettle tea he was in the hospital almost everyday but after drinking this it (his doctors visits) were fewer.
katy s.
I love using Nettle for my health and this is my favorite way to have it. I like to brew a bag with a bag of green and then pour over ice with a squirt of lemon! It tones down the stinging properties of the tea. I highly recommend and is so affordable!
Sara J.
Katy, TX
I always buy this brand when I can feel myself getting sick. Add some honey and ginger root and bam I'm good to go.
LA N.
The is one of the best medicinal teas there is! I love Traditional Medicinal Teas, great for detoxification or tea time but with added medicinal benefits
Melissa C.
Ontario, CA
This nettle leaf tea is my favorite,quality ingredients and great taste! Perfect coffee replacement or on a cold evening.
Gina F.
I actually have this right now. I know Nettle is good for helping with allergy symptoms, so when i saw this tea i had to try it. It tastes great, not too bitter. I love mixing in some honey into this.
Jess L.
Love love love these teas! Dandelion root tea is my favourite, especially to assist with digestion and bloating.