BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional Medicinals Organic Mother's Milk New Mega Size Package 16-Count (Pack-of-12) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alison M.
Saint Paul, MN
I absolutely love drinking Mother’s Milk tea. The fennel takes a little getting used to, but I appreciate how nourishing it tastes and feels overall. Plus... anything to help boost my supply!
Joya W.
Works great to increase your milk supply. Not a fan of the taste/smell of it though. But I am able to get past that in order to help get my supply up. Some people may have a reverse effect from some of the ingredients where it can decrease your supply.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
I drink this to help maintain my milk supply while I’m nursing my son. It tastes better than I expected it would! It’s not too strong. Honey goes well with it if you find it too strong, but I drink it plain myself.
Kelly D.
After returning back to work my milk supply dropped drastically that's when I turned to tea. In the beginning I was drinking 3 cups of mothers milk tea a day to get my supply up, after I established a steady supply I went to one cup a day to maintain! I don't think I would have been able to nurse my little one the full year without this tea!
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY
I had a hard time with my milk supply after giving birth. I drank a lot of this. I can't say that it magically made me produce a lot (I think that's more my biology than the tea) but I definitely think it helped me reach my full personal potential. I was hesitant about the anise flavor at first but it really wasn't too bad and I grew to enjoy the flavor. It felt good to drink something good for me and for my baby. At under four dollars per box, it's definitely worth trying if you're concerned with you're rest milk supply.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
I used this while I was breastfeeding my baby, I can say it definitely works, however you must follow the instructions to keep the momentum going. It can get a little tricky keeping up the drinking/cap amounts per day, to keep fluids up. #allaboutthebaby
Taylor G.
Winston Salem, NC
This helped me so much breast feeding. Within a few hours so much milk was produced. It definitely is a acquired taste but I added a bit of sugar. It's a bit pricey but it's amazing. Seriously Recommed
Adrian W.
Hartford
To whom it may concern the first time I tried it I added sugar like always it gave me the best feeling I could ever feel when feeling sick after I was right back moving around no cramping an it also cleans the blood flow,its a Togo choice I can say it won't hurt to try it it won't be the last time. .enjoy
Cinthya S.
Absolute favorite tea, even when not nursing. Tastes great, and definitely helped lactation. Highly recommend, great price at Walmart, cute package. Drink as instructed and you'll be satisfied.
Angela G.
This worked very well and I had increased milk production when I drank this. I would drink it with oatmeal and the combo did wonders for my supply.
brenda G.
Pasadena, TX
Does it work does anyone tried it