Add a Photo

By TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS
#986 in Tea
This Tea Supports The Immune System* By Stimulating Immune Cells. Our Laboratory Studies Have Shown That It Significantly Produces And Activates Immune Cells. It's A Blend Of Sweet, Fruity And Slightly Bitter Herbal Tastes With A Characteristic Tingle On Your Tongue Caused By The Alkylamides In Echinacea, Which Is One Of The Important Indicators Of Quality. Caffeine Free 100% Organic Ingredients Usda Certified By California Certified Organic Farmers * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease.
Heather M.
Heather M.

This is very strange, but i DID feel noticeably better after a cup of this tea when out with a cold. Not like, "soothed my throat" better, but like it semi-relieved my achy muscles and fatigue. Didn't kick the cold entirely, but i was back on my feet much quicker! Drank a cup every day.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Immokalee, FL

These are great for those sick days. This clears up my sudden coughs and eases my sore throat. Add a little honey and lemon and it's so good and soothing.
Stacy J.
Stacy J.
Seattle, WA

This is perfect if you have a cold/flu and need something to help kick it. Great flavor and doesn't require anything to be added - honey optional.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Gresham, OR

All these teas are wonderful and they actually help with what they claim on the box. I use them all the time and have always been pleased
Ellie N.
Ellie N.
Lake Charles, LA

They are good and all that but they have a bitter aftertaste if left to seep for too long
Crystal N.
Crystal N.
Grand Junction, CO

This tea taste great! it really helps your throat if it's sore. I feel it really does boost your immune system and get you back to feeling better.
Jack S.
Jack S.
Niles, MI

Spicy and floral, this tea makes you feel better just smelling it. It is my favourite of the traditional medicinals line of tea. I am a huge fan of their products and their customer service team is fantastic. Repeat customer for, most likely, the rest of my life!
Madeleine K.
Madeleine K.
Bala Cynwyd, PA

I love this tea brand. I usually get the gypsy cold care or echinacea plus for when I feel like I might be starting to get sick. I am a loyal consumer of these tea bags. They make staying hydrated feel so much better. I would recommend these to all my friends.

Join Now