Traditional Medicinals Organic Heart Tea with Hawthorn Herbal Dietary Supplement Tea Bags - 16 CT

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional Medicinals???? Organic Heart Tea with Hawthorne Herbal Dietary Supplement.
New.
Promotes Heart Health*.
USDA Organic.
Caffeine Free.
16 Wrapped Tea Bags.
Net wt 1.13 oz (32g). see more...

• Do you recommend this?? How is the taste?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Chrystal H.
Oak Cliff
I bought this because I really enjoy drinking the flower teas. While it benefits my heart, I mainly bought it for the flower. This is not as sour as hibiscus, but more of an earthy sweet. I sometimes mix with sweet rose.
The herbal teas with no caffeine have helped a lot with my low-carb lifestyle, allowing me to have something interesting to taste and look forward to without sugar and carbs. when it comes to the medicinal kinds, I try not to get carried away with any one kind at once, so they are balanced in my system.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
This tea is now called ‘hawthorn and hibiscus’. It’s my current favorite tea. Hibiscus tea can be quite tart, but this one has a nice balance between sweet and tart, that makes it very enjoyable to drink. I don’t need to add sugar or honey to it.
It has a lovely reddish color and smells really good.
Erica T.
Belleview, FL
As a tea drinker I've had many brands. This brand is perfect with the wide variety they offer. I absolutely love the Heart Tea.
Nesha U.
Silver Spring , MD
Mild, nourishing, but costly.

This tea wasn't as go-to as I wanted it to be. Quality prenatal vitamins are probably better than this.
Rafid K.
nice and minty taste really good gives me a relaxing aura but I belive the caffeine level is high
Omaretta S.
Seattle, WA
I use Traditional Medicinals for the herbal healing properties. I love the fact that their tea bags are gluten free and non-GMO! I specifically use the Hawthorne tea for my husband who has high blood pressure and I drink it just because it's delicious. I keep many varieties of Traditional Medicinals tea because they are my favorite healing teas to use because I know it works.
Luz V.
Estado de México, Tlalnepantla
I am continuously giving my husband Traditional Medicinal Teas when he is sick, as we do not use regular medicine unless it is absolutely needed! & these always seem to do the job for him, we have them is so many different options.
Suzany T.
campina grande, pb
It is indicated for use as an aid in treatments for frequent headaches, insomnia, libido changes, depression and kidney diseases and liver.
Caitie A.
Toronto, ON
Favorite tea ever! Great both hot and cold, particularly with a little honey + lemon.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
Do you recommend this?? How is the taste?