Traditional Medicinals Organic Green Tea with Lemongrass Herbal Supplement, 16 count, .85 oz, (Pack of 3)

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Buy on Walmart
Joy W.
KIMBERLY, WI
All of the Traditional Medicinals teas are amazing, but the Organic Green Tea with Lemongrass is one of my favorites. It has such a calming effect. I drink this almost non stop when I'm under the weather,and it has me feeling better in no time.
Ashley R.
Stillwater, OK
This tea is such a great tea to try out in the morning or after a nice relaxing hot bubble bath! Great tasting and makes you feel so good! Great value, good price, yummy and medicinal. Very relaxing and refreshing. Great summer drink to try out!
Aisley D.
This tea is super good and leaves your feeling refreshed and good! It taste a lot better then other brands I've tried of the lemon grass! The price is super low to I recommended to to a friend and they loved it
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Green tea isn't bad but it takes some getting used to. I normally buy the red raspberry tea leaf it helps me during that time of the month
Laura V.
San Antonio, TX
I really like this tea because it is affordable and organic. I've tried many different flavors and I have enjoyed all of them.
Alex A.
Tomah, WI
This tea is alright. I usually drink unsweetened trees but I had to add honey to this one to make it drinkable
Stephanie M.
Albuquerque, NM
This green tea is very good for when you have an upset dtomach! Has great flavors and the results are great!
Brenda N.
Midland, TX
Me gusta todo lo que es organic es muy bueno para todo tipo de cosas que no debes preocuparte por
Kathy M.
Es delicioso, me agrada la continuación del te verde con el limón, la fragancia que bota y el sabor es muy bueno