Traditional Medicinals Organic Green Tea Peppermint - 16 CT uploaded by crystal c.

BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional Medicinals® Organic Green Tea Peppermint Wrapped Tea Bags.

New.

Since 1974.

Green teas.

Created by herbalists.

Herbal supplement.

Fair Trade Certified® ingredients.

Non GMO Project.

Verified.

nongmoproject.org.

USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brenna M.
Green tea is good for you and peppermint is refreshing! I like to drink this throughout the day at work, especially after lunch to help keep me awake and curb those afternoon cravings for something sweet. It keeps me focused and tastes yummy too!
Ashley A.
Crossville, TN
I'm very picky when it comes to tea, and this tea is perfect. It's so cooling on the throat. I imagine this is what eating Vicks would feel like. lol It's so soothing and relaxing. Plus it helps with digestion.
crystal c.
Love this tea, and the taste. Helps me and my great niece when we have stomach issues. I get the key from the health food store but you can find it online at Puritan Pride. The price is not bad.
Darian J.
I love tea, especially green tea. This has a refreshing peppermint taste that not only makes your breath smell great, but also makes your insides feel cleansed as well. I've used the detox tea as well, which is good if you need a cleanse. add some honey or agave nectar and you're good to go!
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
This tea is amazing for bloat, nausea, headaches and heart burn. Super pepperminty and tastes so good hot or iced. Packaging is very clean and nice looking. Price point is great too.
Andrea G.
I'm a tea lover and I fell in love with this tea with the first cup I had. The peppermint taste is pleasant and not overwhelming. It's my go to tea everyday.
Tiffany D.
Hurst , Tx
I LOVE this tea!! Doesn't need a sweetener! So soothing! The peppermint isn't too overpowering, it's the perfect amount! Well definitely repurchase!!
Jess W.
Lynnwood, WA
Mint tea hits the spot year round and is good iced and hot. I love this brand because I always know they have quality ingredients!
Maria V.
Arlington Hts, IL
I love this!!!! Great for the winter time. I drink it hot and I keep buying this over and over again.
Akki S.
Brampton,Canada
I love this tea I have used in the past ..I ll go to fortunes this week n buy these for sure..