BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional Medicinals® Organic Green Tea Dandelion Wrapped Tea Bags.

New.

Since 1974.

Green teas.

Created by herbalists.

Herbal supplement.

Fair Trade Certified® ingredients.

Non GMO Project.

Verified.

nongmoproject.org.

USDA organic. see more...

• Does this kind taste more like green tea or dandelion tea?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Riceville, TN
I love my detox green tea. Any time I am feeling bloated of have over indulged over he weekend or holidays I know I have my tea. The tea is average cost for an organic green tea. I believe it is a good value for the benefits you receive. I purchase this weekly.
Candace C.
Candace C.
Tooele, UT
I drink this tea every morning with breakfast. I can't honestly tell the difference between this and regular green tea, so why not add the dandelion to it? Traditional medicinals is my favorite tea brand!
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Tempe, AZ
I am a big fan of this tea, besides Numi...this has the benefit of both green tea and dandelion root which has been attributed detox properties
Madison C.
Madison C.
Tastes gross but the physical benefits are amazing helps you lose weight if drank regularly. It also helps me fall asleep at night and gives me energy during the day
Emily U.
Emily U.
So glad to go d a good tasting dandelion tea! Very yummy hot or iced with a little honey. I am craving some now!
Azadeh A.
Azadeh A.
Los Angeles, CA
Tastes great , smells great , organic , healthy . Can't go wrong with all these goodness in a box . Must have
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Fullerton, CA
A refreshing flavor that embodies the best of two types of tea :green tea and dandelion tea.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
I love this tea. It has a pretty earthy flavour which not everyone is into. Personally I love the strong flavour and find it's the perfect digestif after dinner.
Geenesis C.
Geenesis C.
Toa Alta
I am a tea lover and this definitely is on my favorites list. Helps me relax and get warmed up
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
Does this kind taste more like green tea or dandelion tea?