BY TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS

Traditional Medicinals Organic Cup of Calm Tea: Same Tea, Formerly Easy Now Since 1974 Created by Herbalists Calming and Relaxing Naturally Caffeine Free Herbal Tea 16 Tea Bags Per Pack Herbal Supplement; Certified B Corporation see more...

Samantha G.
Sinton, TX
Love love love this team I can't express how much this T has done wonders for me when I first got with my doctor I told them about my children having ADHD they had recommended this team every month morning before my son would go to school I would give him a glass of tea and it was awesome no complaints from his teacher he was able to focus I would recommend this teacher anyone who has a child with ADHD just to kind of comment down forget giving the medicine it was exactly what I needed and imagine all of my expectations
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
I have anxiety and live on this tea. It tastes good and goes down easy. It's vaguely minty, slightly sweet.

The real downside is it's expensive at almost $6 USD a box. I make two bags at a time and keep it with me in a large cup with a lid so I can sip on it throughout the day.

I even drink it cold and it tastes just as good.

It's a staple in my anxiety tool kit.
Jen S.
Louisville, KY
Super tasty, I love the flavor. I don't know if it actually "calms" me but it does taste good! Wish this brand was cheaper but I love the value of it.
Kiah B.
Syracuse, NY
This is my absolute favorite decaf tea. It's delicious and calming. It used to be called Easy Now, fyi. It's a great pre-sleep/stressful time sleep.
Mindy S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite chamomile tea- has a hint of mint, and is the perfect blend to relax. All the teas from this brand are excellent
Hattie S.
Pottstown, PA
This tea is so comforting and it makes me feel safe and sleepy. It's perfect to wind down with after a yoga and meditation session!